Soap?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Sarangel, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Sarangel

Sarangel <font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<

Can anyone tell me whether we need to buy dishwasher soap for a 2br @ BWV? I was going over my grocery list & realized we didn't have any, but couldn't find anything about whether there was any provided with the room. There will be 6 of us for a week & we plan to eat in the room a fair amount.

Thanks.

Sarangel

[​IMG]

V

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Ms. WDW

Ms. WDW <font color=green>DIS Veteran Who Won't Grow Up!<b

You'll get enough to do one or two loads. Same with the dish soap, sugar, coffee, etc. They give you just enough to get you started then you're on your own!! :)

Have a good trip!!!

Linda
    Poly -'76,'78,'82,'85,'89
    '90,'93,'95,'98,'99
    DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

"I won't grow up, I won't grow up"

4. They will replace the DW soap when it runs out.
    They treat it like the TP, so just call housekeeping when you need more. Anita.

5. Tracey L

Tracey L Earning My Ears

Stayed 4 nights at VWL the first of Jan. There were 4 packages of dishwasher soap, 1 box of Tide for washing mach. and soap at both sinks, in shower, and tub. We were told to bring extra soap because they did not supply enough. We were pleasantly surpised to find so much stuff! :)

6. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

We've been able to have DW soap replaced when we ran low so i would guess it's not much of a hassle.

7. Zimbubba

Zimbubba Mouseketeer

It is no hassle at all to get more.P