So...who won the trip?

buccikulju

Mouseketeer
I've been waiting to see an announcement. I thought that since they didn't have a show yesterday or a Daily Fix, they would announce it in today's Daily Fix. Any idea when we will hear so my co-worker and I can stop checking compulsively with the slim slim hope of winning?

Patty

I'm looking info also. Hopefully they let us know soon.

I won, but due to a conflict in our schedules we were forced to go with a Bora Bora Bungalow instead of the Contemporary. I want to thank @DisneyKevin for working with me to find a resort that had an opening that fit my busy schedule.

I've never heard of this place, but I hope it is close to the monorail, now I just need to go look at what these places look like.

I suspect that they haven't been able to contact the winner yet, and they want to notify them before revealing it to the masses.

I suspect that they haven't been able to contact the winner yet, and they want to notify them before revealing it to the masses.
Maybe they are still trying to get in contact with one of us? At least this keeps the dream alive for everyone until we hear who it is. I can't wait to see the winner's reaction.

There hasn't been anything about this. Are they waiting till next week to announce? They said it would be announced live on the show.

Whenever they decide to announce the winner is totally fine, just hoping for an announcement soon about when that announcement will be :)
Love the show and I hope Pete is feeling better.

lol I too am compulsively checking all their sites/youtube channels/twitter feeds/facebook pages... I know I won't win, but I want to sooo much :D

You know I love each and almost every one of you, but I still hope @SorcererHeidi wins
Sorry guys.
Awwwww :o:lovestruc, thanx. As Iv'e said before, I wish everybody that entered could win, and especially those here who have become friends to me. And folks like you, and Sam, and others, who can't even enter. :( I'm sure WHOEVER the winner is will be overjoyed, and truly appreciate their wonderful gift. I hope they think of us when they're in WDW! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter