So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

Hey everyone I was about to join Miley's club for the code today but luckily read that last night was the last night they gave out codes, so I didn't waste another 30 dollars..

If anyone by chance has any seats left on their code please let me know!

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the code!! I"m working on getting some seats. Let hope they pop up. I've seen some ok seats but not the area I want (no floor seats). Thank you again so much

Your very welcome! :) My DD is going to be just as thrilled with the fan packet that comes with getting the fan club, she will never know about the rest. ;)

Hope you can get the seats you want! Good luck! :)

For the American Express presale, if I purchase tickets with my DH card, does he need to be present for us to enter the show???
I don't think he wants to go

So I wonder how this is going to be handled once inside the venue. If there are no tickets how will the ushers know who belongs to what seat? Maybe when they scan our credit cards they give us something to show. Will be interesting!
And I noticed my local craiglist already has a post for 2 tickets for sale. Only stipulation is you must attend the concert with her and her daughter lol

Anyone get this email::

As the parent/guardian of a MileyWorld member, we thought you would like to be aware that "I Love All Access" (ILAA) have a very limited number (150 per show) of special tour packages available for each of the shows in Miley's 2009 concert tour.

For full details of the packages please visit I LOVE ALL ACCESS directly.

IMPORTANT: WE ARE LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS OFFER AS A COURTESY ONLY. THIS OFFER IS NOT PART OF THE MILEYWORLD PRESALE.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ILAA DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS OFFER AT:888-458-8297 (toll free from UK is 00-800-458-82971) or e-mail info@iloveallaccess.com

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MILEYWORLD SUPPORT REGARDING THIS ILAA OFFER AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

Anyone get this email::

As the parent/guardian of a MileyWorld member, we thought you would like to be aware that "I Love All Access" (ILAA) have a very limited number (150 per show) of special tour packages available for each of the shows in Miley's 2009 concert tour.

For full details of the packages please visit I LOVE ALL ACCESS directly.

IMPORTANT: WE ARE LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS OFFER AS A COURTESY ONLY. THIS OFFER IS NOT PART OF THE MILEYWORLD PRESALE.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ILAA DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS OFFER AT:888-458-8297 (toll free from UK is 00-800-458-82971) or e-mail info@iloveallaccess.com

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MILEYWORLD SUPPORT REGARDING THIS ILAA OFFER AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

Did you see the price of those tickets?:scared1: Heres the info. So is that 295.00 for ONE ticket? I guess it would would be worth it if there was a meet and greet involved.

Each Miley Cyrus Fun Fan Package includes:

A ticket in the first 25 rows*
Pre-show party**
Miley Cyrus gift bag
Early hassle-free entrance to venue
Fun Fan souvenir laminate***
Crowd-free merchandise shopping
Parking****
There is no meet & greet included with this package.

VIP Ticket Package Price: $ 295.00
(Prices in U.S. Dollars)

Coming Soon

*Exact seat location available at show.
**Miley will not be at Pre-show party
***Souvenir laminate does not provide backstage access
****Where available
You will be required to sign a waiver and release of liability.
Package details subject to change without notice.

So I wonder how this is going to be handled once inside the venue. If there are no tickets how will the ushers know who belongs to what seat? Maybe when they scan our credit cards they give us something to show. Will be interesting!
And I noticed my local craiglist already has a post for 2 tickets for sale. Only stipulation is you must attend the concert with her and her daughter lol

From everything I have read, when they scan your credit card it prints out seat vouchers for everyone you bought tickets for.
Good luck to that craiglist person LOL, unless her daughter bought the tickets with her own credit card and ID, that's not gonna work.

From everything I have read, when they scan your credit card it prints out seat vouchers for everyone you bought tickets for.
Good luck to that craiglist person LOL, unless her daughter bought the tickets with her own credit card and ID, that's not gonna work.

Hey Erika,

Did you get tickets. There are still presale tickets available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the American Express presale, if I purchase tickets with my DH card, does he need to be present for us to enter the show???

Yes, if you use his Amex he has to be present as he has to present both the card and picture ID.

DD is not interested in going to this show (thank goodness) but i wuold love to hear how it goes for everyone else and am so glad so many are getting good seats.

Lara

Oh man, I just heard about the new concert tour this morning.
Both DDs ( 10 & 7 yr olds) would love to go, but with DH losing his job a few weeks ago, and the prices of those tickets sadly we will not be going.

I may try to win some on the radio when the time comes closer. We are in a smaller town and in most cases its quite easy to get through to the radio station, however when it comes to something this big....Miley, No Doubt, etc, it is a lot harder to get through on the radio.

Bragging moment....DD(10) sang "The Climb" at the talent show last Friday and won Judge's choice. DD can sing. I don't know who she got it from but that girl has an awesome voice. At first I was hoping that she would sing a differnet song....maybe a Disney one like from Little Mermaid or Beauty & the Beast, but she nailed The Climb. We were so excited and proud of her.

I am still going back and forth on this one. I elected not to do the fan club - hoping to get something with regular ticket sales (anyone know when they go on sale?) for Hartford, CT.

Now I wonder if I should even do it at all. Argh!

Denae

YES, according to the "rules" the person's name on the credit card is going to have to be matched with a Government Issued ID and all people have to be there at entry, so I don't know if your DH could show up with you, get you in and then RUN for the door. :rotfl2:

We are going!! My daughter and niece are going with my sister and I and they are more than excited!! I just found out too that my sister in law is taking my niece and nephew as well so it's going to be a great time I'm sure.

That sounds good to me! I was hoping it wasn't something where your card had to be scanned everytime you left and came back to your seat.
The tickets are all over Ebay too this morning. I just can't believe these scalpers, they don't give up!

That sounds good to me! I was hoping it wasn't something where your card had to be scanned everytime you left and came back to your seat.
The tickets are all over Ebay too this morning. I just can't believe these scalpers, they don't give up!

Hmmm, wonder what the heck they are thinking? It will not work! I hope the people who might bid on them are aware of this.

Hmmm, wonder what the heck they are thinking? It will not work! I hope the people who might bid on them are aware of this.

A lot of them say that an 'associate' will walk into the venue with them. So i'm guessing they must be buying blocks of 4 and then an 'associate' enters then leaves and they just eat the cost of that one ticket maybe?

YES, according to the "rules" the person's name on the credit card is going to have to be matched with a Government Issued ID and all people have to be there at entry, so I don't know if your DH could show up with you, get you in and then RUN for the door. :rotfl2:

That's what I plan on doing! I actually enjoy Miley but didn't want to spend an extra $100 for my ticket. I'm letting my DDs 11 & 15 go but I had to buy the tickets of course. I got first row through the fan club so they are pumped! I forsee really long lines waiting to get in & taking a looong time though. Hope everything goes smoothly....

Looks like Miley is not getting the response that Hannah did last tour. Got an email this morning saying presale tickets are still available. There were previously only good until 10pm yesterday.

As for the all acess thing. Not worth the money in my opinion. Plus I've already got seats in the 15th row. That says it gives seats in the first 25 rows. If I paid more then got a seat further away I'd be highly upset.

And the ebay/craig's list tickets. All the credit card holder has to do is be the one to pick up the tickets at will call the day of the show. Once the tickets are picked up, anyone can use them. At least that's how I understood it.

I wouldn't buy tickets off there for ANYTHING. Besides the fact that it is ticketless...you won't have anything in-hand that will get you in. What if no one shows up? And there is also a big possibility that those tickets could be cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!