So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

OH NO!!! Here we go again!!!

Here is my story from 2007....
signed up for fan club, got special code and tryed to get tickets at presale. well I was online, had tickets pulled up, and I was not happy with the seats so I passed and then nothing, omg and then tryed again and got very bad seats and passed and then got bad seats again and then nothing...everything was gone. I was so sad. But it was all my fault. so fast forward. My daddy knew someone who knew someone who could get me tickets before they went on sale to general public. well the story turn out that we were too late for that person to get them. I was at disney when I found this out but at this point I was like oh well, not meant to be. Then months pasted and 2 or 3 weeks before concert, I found out that more tickets were going on sale. By this time over half the tour was over and eveyone was talking about how crazy everything was. So of course what ever tickets I could get is what I was going to take. while, we ended up 3rd row on the right side of stage (where Jo bro piano was, miley and dancers in desks) So we did end up with better seats. But the Moral of the story really is TAKE WHAT YOU GET,LOL.

So Like I said before OH NO!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

:confused3 still wondering if I should join the fan club.
Honestly, having the presale for the Joanas Brothers was very helpful.
If I waited until the tickets went on sale to the public they would have already been sold out. However....I was dumb enough to buy extras for my DD 2 friends and now they backed out leaving me to of the most expensive tickets...great seats but I still got stuck. I am going to list them on ebay today so hopefully I wouldnt have to eat them...
But, I think joining the fan club is a good idea.:love:

I know the presale is a limit of 4 tickets per household... is it going to be the same limit when they go onsale to the public~ 4 per household? Makes it hard to take a group of girls that want to sit together...

Yes I am hoping to get tickets for my daughter, her b-day is in Aug and I will give them to her as a surprise present. I am joining the Fan club tonight in hopes of getting the presale code for Monday.
I am bummed about the 4 ticket limit, we wanted to take a few of her cousins with us and all sit together.

I know the presale is a limit of 4 tickets per household... is it going to be the same limit when they go onsale to the public~ 4 per household? Makes it hard to take a group of girls that want to sit together...

Yes I am hoping to get tickets for my daughter, her b-day is in Aug and I will give them to her as a surprise present. I am joining the Fan club tonight in hopes of getting the presale code for Monday.
I am bummed about the 4 ticket limit, we wanted to take a few of her cousins with us and all sit together.

I agree about the limit, because we too would have liked to go with other friends, but the good thing of it is that people won't be able to buy 8 tickets when they only need 4 with the intention of selling the other four to pay for all 8. So in the end I respect the decision, gives more people opportunities.

Yes, I respect the way they are trying to get the ticket issue right this time too~ they are at least trying... hope it works! I just wish maybe the ticket limit would be 6 per household~ oh well... I really just hope we can get tickets!!! Come on Monday!!! :goodvibes

how does the code work if you join fanclub? on day of sale do they email you the code?

i have no idea how this works but I have a little girl who would FREAK to go.

thanks

Do you think it is too late to join the fan club? I think I will break down and join this year, since I regretted not getting my DD tickets last year.

Good luck everyone:) We were lucky enough to get tickets last time for the New Orleans concert. I asked dd if she was interested in going again and she said no - she is looking forward to Jonas Brothers in August.

My best advice it to make sure that you go to Ticketmaster and open up an acct with all your updated information. On the day your tickets go on sale make sure you are logged into ticketmaster before the sale starts so that you are ready to go at the exact time tickets go on sale. Always pick best available for tickets and type as fast as you can to get in cue - try not to be too picky for the seats or you may lose out and not get any.

I was able to get floor seats for Miley (16th row) last time and floor seats for Jonas Brothers ( 8th row) coming up in August by doing the above:thumbsup2

I would recommed this as well. You can save your CC info and everything so you can just click-click-click....except those darn 'captchas' (or whatever they're called) get me every time!!!

DD is moving out of her Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus phase. She's now all about the Jonas Bros, which is fine with me. OT- But have you seen their new show on Disney channel? Too cute! Anwyays, she requested we go see the Jo-Bros in August vs Miley in October.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets!

At this point, we aren't doing the Miley show. We have tickets to the JB concert in August. I got a fabulous code for Demi Lovato on June 29 and got those tickets this morning. We have a big Disney trip in July, and my older daughter heads to college in August. IF there are tickets released closer to the actual date of the show (November 29) then I MIGHT consider it. I do like the paperless thing, though. Hopefully, this helps the scalping situation.

WARNING!!
I would not spend the money on this tour if your kids are expecting a "Hannah" type show. Miley is looking to change her image and Metrostation opening the show definately proves this. My DD is 10 and is more into Paramore and Pink so this show will be perfect for her, but I'm afraid younger kids will be overwhelmed or disappointed.

WARNING!!
I would not spend the money on this tour if your kids are expecting a "Hannah" type show. Miley is looking to change her image and Metrostation opening the show definately proves this. My DD is 10 and is more into Paramore and Pink so this show will be perfect for her, but I'm afraid younger kids will be overwhelmed or disappointed.

I completely agree!! Those going, just remember this is NOT Hannah Montana. We've seen Hannah and Metro Station in concert at seperate times. Metro Station is probably not something for the Hannah Montana crowd, although we LOVE thier music here!

Agree! I wasn't too surprised to hear they're the opening act since her brother is in Metro Station but if your child is going to see "Hannah Montana" then you might want to skip the opening act!

WARNING!!

I completely agree!! Those going, just remember this is NOT Hannah Montana. We've seen Hannah and Metro Station in concert at seperate times. Metro Station is probably not something for the Hannah Montana crowd, although we LOVE thier music here!

I was going to post the same thing, this is a Miley concert not a Hannah Montana one.
Our nearest venues are both 2 hours away so I have no idea if I'm going to try to get tix tomorrow but I know dd would live to see her as (just) Miley. I guess I'll decide in the morning. We went to see her last year and it was a good show but dd has outgrown the Hannah side of Miley.

Thanks for the warning. I know my DD likes Miley, but she really likes "Hannah" also and I'm afraid she is going to be disappointment that sometime during the show she isn't going to get to see Hannah. :rolleyes:

Really wish they would have done this paperless ticket thing when it was the Hannah/Miley concert. Then maybe we could have gotten tickets for DD to see her then. Wasn't about to pay $1000 just for one ticket, that is INSANE!

As for Metro Station, not really liking that. I understand her brother is in the band, but that's music I know my DD isn't interested in. Now for my DS13, he probably would like it, but has already said he has no interest in a Miley concert AT ALL no matter who the opening act is! LOL!!!! :lmao:

Now I'm glad I didn't pay full price for her "fan club". DD will like the fan packet, but it looks like I won't be using the code tomorrow.

nope not in this house. we did HM years back and that was age appropriate for dd. I wont spend big bucks on this one that is coming to Miami. :confused3

I'm didn't read the whole thread so I'm not sure when the pre-sale starts... but I just got an email from the fanclub with a "click here" for presale code. DD and I will not be going to the concert so if anyone would like our code, please PM me.

my HUGE problem is I have NO cc and do not use them. Cash for everything. I wanted to buy a prepard card but they don't allow that either. Bummer! DD loves Miley:(

I'm didn't read the whole thread so I'm not sure when the pre-sale starts... but I just got an email from the fanclub with a "click here" for presale code. DD and I will not be going to the concert so if anyone would like our code, please PM me.

Hi Everyone,

I got 6 requests in total so I sent a PM to the one with the earliest timestamp. Sorry it took me so long to get back on line to let everyone know. Good luck to those who are ordering tickets for Miley. :wizard:

If anyone else has a presale code they will not use, please PM me.
I would love to have a chance to secure tickets tomorrow. Thanks:flower3:

We saw her last January, I think that's more than enough for a 6 year old, so we won't be getting tickets for this show.

We saw her in Jan of 08 and that was enough for us. For those that are going, take earplugs ~ for you and your kids.

No, I'm not joking. The shrieking of tens of thousands of girls is not fun to listen to. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!