So who has been to Legoland????

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Just wondering if anyone here has been to Legoland yet and if so do you feel it's worth the cost???:goodvibes

I posted this question to friends on facebook. Everyone who has been loved legoland. But they went to the one in California. So I am not much help. I am wondering if the Florida one is good too?

My family were there for opening day, 10/15. It was crazy but a lot of fun. We are a family of 5, with kids 10, 8, and 5. We all had a blast, even enjoyed walking around the old Cypress Gardens part.

There was plenty to do for the day but I think only one day is needed. I could have spent half the day just looking at the Miniland area.

We stayed at the Best Western that is right next to the property. I would not recommend that, however. It was old and needs a lot more fixing up.

We have been to both Legoland CA and FL. Both parks are very similar. Same rides, for the most part. My boys are 6 and 9 and loved both parks. We went to Legoland FL on a day that was not busy and we got on everything we wanted to ride. If there had been crowds, I think I would have been very disappointed as the rides are slow loading. I really enjoyed walking around the botanical gardens and riding the Island in the Sky. The old double decker carousel is nice too. These are not Lego themed, as they were part of the old Cypress Gardens. My kids are ready to go back! The only drawback - prices are very expensive! Make sure you get a coupon. You can find a one for a free child's ticket when an adult ticket is purchased. Comes out to about a $60 savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter