So who changed ADR's after DDP announcement for 2007?

KatiebugsMom

Mouseketeer
I just did. Dropped Marakesh and Raglan Road like hot potatoes. Here I come Le Cellier and Cape May Cafe.

I changed mine too. I dropped Alfredos and Wolfgangs and replaced them with Boma and Tonys.

Feel bad about Alfredos as it was my DH's favourite last time, he's vegetarian and loved fettuccine. I would pay out of pocket but as we're currently staying at Coronado I'm concerned we're going to have lots of CS left over as we can't use them within the resort.

My ADR booking window doesn't open until August 18. I'm not dropping anything, just moving a few from dinner to lunch.

I'll pay out of pocket for anything that isn't included in the plan.
Nine Dragons
Tappenyaki
Planet Hollywood

wdwfan1 said:
Unless things have changed, CS can be used at the Pepper Market.

Coronado has no listings for the 2007 Dining Plan. I'm hoping they are just still negotiating with Disney or something, but as it stands just about all non disney restaurants have been dropped from the DP for 07.

Even though 2006 is not affected, I changed some things for our Sept trip. Dropped Rose and Crown and added Chefs de France. We were orginally only trying new restaurants, but I figured we should make the switch since France won't be covered next year.

I am sure you all know how hard it is to think of restaurants that you would like to try 180 days from now. I finally had my list narrowed down and spent alot of time figuring what night I would need for which place. (My husband thinks I have OCD, I think it is just perfect planning....yes I was giving myself a headache.)
So I get everything all set and I am ready to call! Then...bam...Teppenyaki is closed then, and most all of DTD is no longer on the plan. I got most of what I wanted, but now I have to come up with a few more places. Not that big a deal I guess. I was looking forward to Wolfgang's though.
Just voicing my frustration.
Enjoy your day.

Am I correct that the ADR's I made from the old DP listing will be alright for our Sept/Oct 2006 trip and that the changes will take effect starting in 2007?

I hope so. Change is hard for us 'old' people. :lmao:

Slightly Goofy

My advice to those who have ADRs is to leave them alone. You know how hard some of them are to get, and there's a good chance that the places you love will be added back in a few days or weeks.

Does no one remember the panic :scared1: a week ago when the Mysterious Page Five suddenly disappeared from the Internet (or at least from the part we had a link to? :rolleyes: )

Don't freak out. Keep your ADRs. If you have to change later, do so. It's a detail of your vacation, not the essence of your vacation! It's a dining reservation, for crying out loud!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter