So which resort would you like to be stuck at during a rainstorm? (fun question)

I'm so torn. Most of my favorite resorts are not practical choices.

Probably BLT one bedroom, only because of the dining options with the other monorail resorts.

A one bedroom villa at VWL is very enticing though. You could cook in the room and then there are still two TS and one CS. There's a covered walkway to the lodge, yes? There are just so many lovely places to sit and read.

There's a covered walkway to the lodge, yes? There are just so many lovely places to sit and read.

yes you have a covered walkway to WL. that say there are some nice places on the first floor at VWL to read or play a game.

My first thought was AKL, Jambo. I'd want to be in a DVC resort so I'd have plenty of room, and that's one that has a lot of activities going. WL would also be good, but I'm less enthused about using that covered walkway from the Villas.

OTOH, the covered walkway from BLT kicks it up to second place for me, because not only do you have all the stuff in the main building, you've got the monorail to the Grand Floridian and the Poly. If it was a rainy week, I'd put BLT in first place; for just a day, I think I'll leave AKL where it is. :)

Either the Poly or CR. Lots of shopping, jump on the monorail to one of the other resorts and shop there too.

Rain doesn't stop us ever lol but id pick akl....really though u can't go wrong with any Disney resort....kids say poly because they love the neverland club. I suppose that would work out just fine, since that would also mean I could stuff my face at ohana and blow my money at The gift shops. GF or the contemporary. Ah, I would take any one of the resorts at this point, I'm missing Disney dearly!

The Boardwalk. Love sitting on the porch of the Bellvue room with a delicious drink and watch the rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter