So where's everyone eating in Sept @ AK since no Tusker or Y&Y?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Trissy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Trissy

Trissy Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home

Is Restaurantosaurus open for lunch, is it counter service? Love Flame Tree, but it seems like there's not much else, aside from going out to RFC and coming back in.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessGrandma

PrincessGrandma Mouseketeer

Will Tusker be closed during September? Bummer! :rotfl2: How do you find out about closures?

4. dahirsh

dahirsh Guest

leaning towards ice cream for lunch that day.:mickeybar

5. nonsmom

nonsmom Mouseketeer

You can read about the closures on allears.net and also the wdw site.

Trissy- I ate at Flame Tree last year, but may try Pizzafari. There is a new restaurant opening, Yak and Yeti, but I don't think it opens until October.

6. Nienor

Nienor <font color=blue>It's only a problem when she star

I'm having breakfast at the Restaurantosaurus, that should hopefully keep us til dinnertime at Boma's. You want to have an appetite at Boma's anyways.

If DH and DS get hungry, the breadsticks at Pizzafari are good and only a snack credit. :thumbsup2

7. jaycns

jaycns <font color=green>I am green with envy. Vanilla Ic

Restaurantosaurus is McDonald's for all meals of the day except for breakfast. So you can get some good ol' Mickey D's. My husband and I would have rather had something else, but my boys like the special happy meal toy. They got a dinosaur water gun squirter.

Oh and the McDonald's has a limited menu (not everything you are used to finding on a McDonald's menu).

HTH

8. BillSears

BillSears DIS Veteran

I posted a similar thread. I might try one meal at the Rainforest Cafe or I just might eat at Pizzafari and Flame Tree. I'm worried those 2 places will be packed.

Maybe I'll take dahirsh's suggestion and just eat Ice Cream. :thumbsup2

9. eeyoresnr

eeyoresnr DIS Veteran

We are eating at Rainforest one evening and the Chicken Caesar Salad a Pizzafarri is awesome:)

10. Snow_White

Snow_White WDW Bride...and now WDW Mom

I hate McDonald's and I hate eating outdoors, so we're stuck with Pizzafari. Whoopee.

11. PatsMom

PatsMom <font color=blue>Sometimes has Dory moments!<br><f

Pizzafari has OK food. Pizza at Disney is generaly very bland. I don't think I would eat there again. We are planning on Flame Tree the last week of August when we are there. Tusker House should be open again, along with Y&Y by the time we go in November. Of course, Tusker House will no longer be CS. So I guess we are stuck with bad pizza or barbecue eaten outside since McDonalds is on my list of places I try to avoid eating at.