So, what would you like to hear?

Seeing I spend a lot of time on the Restaurant Board, I always look forward to Kevin's reviews. His Ohana review sparked a 3 page thread. Keep those coming! :thumbsup2

Il Mulino in the Swan is fairly new and reviews on it are limited when people ask. I have dined there, but I'd love to hear other opinions too. That might be a good one to try.

I would like to hear a segment on a different resort each week, from dining,to pool area, ease of transportation with or without a rental car, room sizes and decor etc.

A video podcast would be great!

Would also like to hear about the tors that Disney offers such as the Segway tour, family magic tour etc!! :)

I would love to hear a segment on each resort. Also segments on Disney secrets and behind the scenes info.

Thanks Pete! Love to listen while I DIS!

I know you have all mentioned this on previous podcasts, but if you could invite a Dis or Dreams person who does a monthly or weekly kid tip segment. We have the adult WDW/DCL vacation down, as I know you all do, but DH and I are about to invite a little man into our world. We have our first WDW trip with the baby planned this December and any segments on traveling with infants and families would be great! The family board is great, but it would be nice to have that hit in some podcasts!

Keep the wonderful podcasts coming....

wow, so many great idea's, I am looking forward to listening to the podcast.. :thumbsup2

Would like it to be like on June 1st 1966 WALt Disney announces Florida project,or on this date Space Mountain opened in WDW,I think many Dis nut nuts like me would love a short segment like this.Or a moment with Walt,a short comment about Walt his ideas,family,things he said or interesting facts about Walt:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Pete,
Just want to say love the site, love the podcast!
You can tell by reading and listening that they are both run by people who "believe in the magic". It is something that brings together such diverse groups of people. With that in mind it would be nice one day to hear each of your Disney Stories. When you first visited, how you became hooked, how you each ended up at "The Dis". As a felllow Disney lover, I know I love hearing other people's stories.

I also like all the other ideas previously posted.

Take care and I'll be listnening!
Tammy

Since people love lists (including myself), I always enjoy "Top Ten" or "Top Five" lists. It could be a regular quick segment where you change the topic each week.

Obvious examples of topics could be top five on and/or off property resorts/hotels, top five characters, top five attractions (for each park), or top five counter service restaurants. Less obvious examples could be top five queue lines, top five souvenir stores on property, top five tips on touring Disney World, etc..

Each of you could go over your own lists and explain why you chose what you did. That would probably bring up some fun personal stories that you might want to share with us listeners. And that's where I think the bread and butter of this segment could be. The personal experiences that helped you craft your top five. I love hearing people relive their favorite memories of their adventures in Disney World.

Thanks for doing the podcast! It's my favorite Disney podcast out there. Take care.

I have a request:

I'd like to hear you guys spend more time talking about the attractions. Why not pick one attraction a week and run it around the table? I think alot of us DIS'ers just enjoy talking about the rides and attractions and hearing eachothers opinions on them. I'd like to hear your guys/gals thoughts on say Haunted Mansion for example. What do you think of the queue lines, the exterior, interior, positives, negatives? What do you hope happens with the upcoming rehab, etc?

I would like a weekly reminder on how awesome DVC is, and all the benefits of having it, so I can finally get off my butt, and purchase a membership. :hourglass

....if my wife lets me. :thumbsup2

Actually, any "controversial" topic that Pete and/or Kevin can rant on would be great.

That is just what I was thinking! :lmao:

Actually, any "controversial" topic that Pete and/or Kevin can rant on would be great.

Also, if Bob could talk about his parasailing that would be great. I really want to try it on our Oct DCL but I'm chicken. Hearing what Bob had to say would really help me make up my mind. I would ask Julie to do it and give her opinion, but since she did that slingshot thing, I'm starting to think her judgement may be off! :laughing:

And one thing I would really like to do in my life is go to the outside the US Disney parks. Any info on what and how to do that would be very cool. Send Bob to Paris maybe??

Hi

Coming from the UK I guess some more info about life away from the World would be good. Great to hear Kevin do a review of the Orlando Ale House this week and more restaurant reviews from the Orlando area is my suggestion. Maybe an Englishman's...or woman's...imput would be good once in a while.

I vote for me :)

Rich

-

A comparison between WDW and Disneyland (any tips which may not be so obvious to those WDW experts going to California for first time)

-I think it would be neat to hear about the extensive training CM's must go through. Whether they are playing a character, member of the Dream Squad, etc. It is amazing how we experience amazing Customer Service on every trip.

I think both of these are excellent!!

Or how about a "story from the other side" where you read a story from a CM. It could be funny, inspirational, or a OMG what were they thinking, story.

I would love to hear "behind-the-scenes" related tidbits. What's it like to work at Disney, what goes on after hours and plans for the future.

It would be nice to hear more about the little experiences at Disney. Some of my best Disney moments were the little unplanned things. What are some magical moments the team has experienced? Like I said, the simple things. An example of my own experience is sitting on the steps of Mexico after Illuminations and waving "Buenos Noches" to everyone passing by.

I think you should send Bob on Disney Cruise and have him do a daily report to you about his experience...the meals, the entertainment, the rooms, the islands...etc...

I really want to do a Disney Cruise and yes, I know there is a forum on here for that, but to hear like a live commentary, would be awesome!!!

I second the teen ideas... what fun things can we do that might be outside the norm at WDW?

We are going to WDW for the umpteenth time this August. We never tire of going, (even in August if need be!). But we also look for other things to do both in and out of WDW.

I've been trying to get information together about the various tours that WDW offers such as the SUnrise Safari and the one that goes "underground" at the Magic Kingdom.

I would like very much to hear a podcast re these various tours. Are they worth it? Are they too tiring as I have read in a few places? Or better put, do my wife and I need to be "in shape" to do them? etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter