May not do anything just yet. I have a dummy res on the Dream for Aug. 2014 to move but no point to incur an increased deposit 3 weeks before Christmas if there is no rush. I can't see anything selling out over night with all 4 ships in FL. I will browse the prices & itineraries once they're available then decide. I really want to try one of the new ships but we cruise for the itineraries not the ships and we vacation in August. So with the lack of itineraries for the Magic & Wonder for August it is a little silly to try to plan anything. IF I do move our existing ressie it will most likely just be to another Dream cruise so I don't have to be robbed on the deposit right now.