So... What is everyone booking tomorrow?

Subi WRX said:
Can't imagine any repeat cruisers beating down the doors for these snoozy cruises.

I am Gold. We were hoping for a southern route BUT regardless, we were booking a 7-night over Spring Break & another one in Aug. The western in Aug includes a new port for us (Jamaica).

Bottom line, lackluster yes, but we are still booking!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Question - Who gets to book tomorrow? My TA is telling me she will book on Thursday.

Question - Who gets to book tomorrow? My TA is telling me she will book on Thursday.

Gold (5-9) and plat (10+) cruisers get to book tomorrow! :cool1:

ETA: Based on your sig you look gold. Your TA should book you tomorrow. Is this a TA with much Disney knowledge?

Really was thinking about doing an Alaskan in 2014, but its not on the itinerary. Boo, I thought they were selling well. :confused3
Also sad was the lack of longer cruises. If I'm going to do the same old itinerary again, I'd rather go for a 7 night that a 3 night. 3 nights are way too short for me, and Disney should know not as many return cruisers book the shorter length trips.

Really was thinking about doing an Alaskan in 2014, but its not on the itinerary. Boo, I thought they were selling well. :confused3

I think Magic/Wonder are only releasing through April. If they do Alaska it will be after that so keep your fingers crossed.

We planned to do one Florida cruise in 2014 on the Fantasy, so that's what we'll do.

With 3 ships in PC in the spring of 2014, I'm thinking there is going to be a lot of availability, and some good FL resident rates.

Nancy

Nothing here either, but like this poster said if there is a GREAT FL residents rate.................well you just never know. Never say never!!!

What if the prices come out and they are really good? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who am I kidding, this is Disney we are talking about. Probably a 20% increase in prices.

Booking a Eastern Fantasy Cruise for March 22, 2014!! So excited to go.... love cruising with Disney even if they are the same ports :)

Might book Alaska in 14 if it becomes an option. Otherwise it looks like a land vacation instead of a cruise for us.

Not booking anything here... I was truly hoping for some new ports.. been there done that.

Not to burst anyone's excitement bubble about Falmouth, but we were there last Christmas and it was nothing to write home about. We spent about 45 minutes in the gated port area. It was cute, super commercialized and we did not feel safe walking beyond the gated area. Heard many stories on the ship of super pushy people and were not taking our kids into that. My dad and his wife tried to get a cab to Montego Bay and were quoted a price of over $400.00. I would do an excursion here if I wanted to get off the ship and see the island, but FYI, Dunns River Falls and most cool excursions are in Ochos Rios, about an hour and a half away. The area is very poor and in need of tourism, which is why the port was constructed here, but it is in the middle of nowhere, or at least that was our impression.

Absolutely nothing!

Sayhello

I am with you! I have no interest in any Bahamian or Caribbean cruises, and I am not booking a dummy cruise while onboard the Fantasy next week. If I go on any future Disney cruises - they will be booked after the final payment date, and only if it's a really good deal.

I can't believe DCL couldn't find anything better for the Magic to do than 3 and 4 night Bahamas cruises out of Port Canaveral! :rolleyes:

Not booking a thing tomorrow. Such a huge disappointment. :( Hopefully the latter half of `14 will have new and exciting things to offer for the Magic & Wonder. *fingers crossed*

We are going to book 2 dummies on Saturday for 2015!!! Crazy. We are sailing Sat and have 4 more cruises booked (2 for 2013 and will have our 2 dummies moved tomorrow for 2 in 2014). That seems crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
That's it - I'm joining your family :) ;)

I am looking for Alaska in 2014. Would consider a Eastern or Western Carribbean cruise around November 2014.
We are still holding out hope for Alaska too during the summer of 2014 - fingers crossed!!
We are going to move a dummy to 6/7/14 or 6/14/14 (whichever is a western). We are sailing Saturday (too!) and the June 2014 will be our next planned DCL after that... BIG GAP! We might need to book a dummy on this upcoming trip for 2015 as well!
Us too! I leave this Saturday on the Fantasy (with my Mom) and might switch our dummy cruise over to 6/14/2014 or the 6/21/14 on the Fantasy for the family. Looks like I'll also book another dummy date while on board in case Alaska is released and it's a decent price (ha ha) :rotfl2:

Since we've taken two Dream cruises this year and I'm about to go on the Fantasy - believe it or not, I'd love to try the Magic so I might consider the Magic over what I hope will be our Spring Break on 4/21/14 - but it's only a 4 day to Bahamas...hmm...decisions, decisions... :crazy2:

Can't wait to hear all the pricing from tomorrow and thanks to all of you in advance for sharing info in the pricing stickies.

Heather

I will not be booking anything tomorrow but will probably book a dummy date when I am onboard next week. If I am seeing it correctly, only the Fantasy is scheduled for 7 night cruises?? I don't want to do anything less than 7 since I have to fly.

I'm getting ready to take my 5th DCL cruise this year, 4 of them being on the Wonder here on the West Coast. I will still hold out hope that DCL brings a ship to the west coast again in the future.

not gold yet :hourglasshave to wait until Thursday - wah!

save the date and report the rate people;).

Hoping to see a drop from the pricey dummy i currently have booked in Dec vs intended modification in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!