So... What is everyone booking tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kaseyC, Dec 4, 2012.

1. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

or Thursday 12/6?

I have a dummy booking that I will park on another far off date since nothing really appeals to me out of the current 2014 release. Hoping for better the second half of the year. :)

2. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel

Absolutely nothing!

Sayhello

3. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Tomorrow, our AWESOME TA will be moving our dummy bookings to March 8th 2014 (Eastern on the Fantasy over Spring Break - ticker already updated LOL!!!) and Aug 2nd 2014 (Western in the Fantasy to include Jamaica). We were going to do two Easterns, but changed to go to Jamaica since its a port we haven't been to 8)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ It could end up curdled

We'll wait til there's something new and different. The DCL website says new ports and itineraries for 2014. Who are they kidding?

6. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

7. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

With 3 ships in PC in the spring of 2014, I'm thinking there is going to be a lot of availability, and some good FL resident rates.

Nancy

8. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Not a thing.

9. TennHokies

TennHokies Earning My Ears

OK, the whole Disney Cruise experience, including lingo, is new to me. I've got WDW down pretty well but thinking about a 2014 3 or 4 day Bahamas cruise in 2014 out of Port Canaveral.

With the release of the 2014 Itinerary do I need to "rush" to book or can I enjoy my 2012 WDW vacation next week and then start planning??

:confused3

10. AlexandNessa

AlexandNessa <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

We won't be booking a thing tomorrow either. :bored:

11. tajz90

tajz90 Mama D

We won't either :(

I will get a new dummy date in the next few weeks though ;)

12. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

probably a 7 day Eastern on the Fantasy, leaving June 7th. or maybe the Western leaving June 14th. :scratchin

13. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

DCL prices increase as the ship fills--so the best prices are theoretically available on the first booking day. That has held for all of our recent cruises--even when *GT rates were released, our day 1 with an onboard booking discount ended up being a smidge less.

I honestly don't see how they will fill the ships with these cruises. If I want something, I'll see what's out there when I know my time availability.

IF you KNOW when you want to cruise, book it ASAP. If you don't know, don't worry....

14. heatherbelle

heatherbelle DIS Veteran

Moving my Med 2013 cruise to a cheap 2014 placeholder and moving my other placeholder for 2013 to a late 2014 cruise.

Waiting to see if there is anything else I fancy, if not I will be a cancelling them both in full and have a refund.

15. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher Adventurer Mom

I really don't know. We'd been hoping to do a repeat of our upcoming 8 night out of Galveston April 2013 in January 2014 for our 10th anniversary. I just don't feel like the shorter itineraries they're pushing do justice to the classic ships. You'd have to say whatever to the itinerary and B2B it to get a decent length cruise.
    Or go on the Fantasy.
    Think they're trying to shift people onto the more expensive newer ships by doing this?

16. mkmommy

mkmommy DIS Veteran

No, I think it is " going back to your roots". They have tried a few new things that have not been successful, so they are hoping going back to what made them successful , will help.

Not booking anything .

17. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Not rushing to book anything based on the 2014 itineraries.

But then again I will probably book a dummy date while on the Fantasy next week. Just a place holder since I already have 3 other cruises booked.

18. hawaiian mickey

hawaiian mickey hawaiian flyer

aloha,
    NOTHING!!!
    Very disappointed!!

aloha
    hawaiian mickey

19. jetskigrl

jetskigrl No mumbojumbo here

My first time as Gold and I won't be booking anything :sad2:

I guess we will have to see what the rest of 2014 holds. But I think we will be moving away from DCL in 2014. Airfare just makes it too hard to keep flying across country for the same cruises. I am hoping for either another ship out on the West Coast (DCL got three cruises out of me by being here and I would book a few more if they come back) or I would even love one of the 8-night cruises out of Galveston (but I need summer dates since I can't take the kids out of school).

But after our Fantasy cruise next June, I just don't see a reason to fly back to FL since the itineraries don't seem to be changing much.

I'm really curious to see how they are going to fill 4 ships all sailing from FL :confused3

20. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

We are going to book 2 dummies on Saturday for 2015!!! Crazy. We are sailing Sat and have 4 more cruises booked (2 for 2013 and will have our 2 dummies moved tomorrow for 2 in 2014). That seems crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. helloirishkitty

helloirishkitty DIS Veteran

moving a dummy booking to the may 10, 2014 western with jamaica... celebrate my 28th birthday. i was really hoping on a birthday in alaska... :guilty: