So what is better for rope drop then - Everest or Safari

We roped dropped the safari a few weeks ago and saw so many animals. There were a lot of care takers out as well, I assume they were feeding them.

Edit- animals up close. Hippos not in the water, rhinos right next to the truck kind of close.

Without fastpass (because we have them at MK later in day), we have always headed to Everest at Rope Drop end then Safari.

There is s parallel thread that says rope drop Safari is best for that ride. If we did that, we would get to Everest maybe 30 -40 minutes after park open. Which Queue builds up faster>

Which is better from a time efficiency that it takes to get through both rides:
1) Safari first at RD then Everest?
2) Everest first at RD than Safari?

If it is close, then maybe Safari makes sense from animal viewing perspective?

Personally I would ride Safari and then use the Single Rider Line for Everest.

1 Safari is a family ride so lots more people can/want to ride so it gets a long line.

2 Everest has a fast SRL and I've rarely had more than a 10 minute wait, especially in the morning.

TouringPlans personalized plan says it is 17 mins shorter if you go with the plan to go to Everest first. That's considering the time you get into the park until the time you are loading onto attraction # 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!