So, what happens when you ask for ketchup @ Whispering Canyon???

The past few times we were there, the ketchup was already on the table. Now if they catch you stealing from another table, things can get interesting. ;)

We will be going there for the first time in April. My sons are 10 and 11 and this sounds like the kind of place that they will just love!

... and don't forget to mention that you just spent the day at Universal.

;)

they really like it there when you wear a t-shirt from another theme park :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

WC is not a resturant it is an experience in dining :banana: :banana: :banana:

matthewsmom1 said:
What's this about horses??? :flower:
well I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to or not but when I was there ....maybe 3 years ago..... they brought out those horse head toys....you know....the horse head on the stick that kids ride and all the kids got one and got to run aound the restaurant riding their horses. I remember this well because my 13 year old and another 13 year old in our party wanted to participate and they did :rolleyes2 :teeth: we just thought they were a tad too old for this ...but it was a hoot :rotfl2:

My British Hubby still whirls his napkin up in the air sometimes when we are eating at home, and yells "YEEHAAAwww" LOL. He tried to pretend that he was too 'cool' for the Whispering Canyon when I took him there,, but he still talks about how much fun it was :)

Yeah, a large water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I did that..........holy cow, I coudn't even LIFT the darn thing. But the look on my daughter's face was worth it!! :rotfl:

Or mention that it's chilly and your cold or bring out a pack of gum!

Also, if there are any children in your group, ask for crayons or if there are crayons at the table, ask for a specific color crayon thats not there. And watch what happens if someone ask for dessert without finishing whats on their plate. Just don't get caught taking a bottle of ketchup off of another table.

I definitely need set up a PS for Whispering Canyon during our honeymoon. My FI LOVES to chew gum, so I may need to set him up :bounce:

Also, I LOVE Ketchup and often steal from other tables if I don't have enough so I'll definitely plan on that. What else can I plan to make this as much fun as possible! Since I'm from MN, I'll have to complain about being cold :cold: .

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter