So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I was going to do Animal from the Muppets, but I found out you can't wear masks now, so it's back to the drawing board.

I'm going to do Kermit the Frog for sure 1 of the 2 nights we go. Kids will do Woody and Jessie. Wife hasn't decided yet.

We're worried about the humidity/heat. Maybe it won't be quite that bad in the evening.

I may wear something Halloween themed if I find a tank top with a pumpkin or something on it. My girls will of course be princesses. ( ;

Well, I'm Tim. This is my first post here. Been lurking for a while but never posted.

We're going on September 20th. My wife is dressing up as Snow White and I'm dressing up in a Derrick Rose Bulls uniform. My son who is turning 6 the day after we go to the party is very picky about costumes, so we're undecided about him, maybe Buzz but we thought it might be too hot. My daughter who is 4 will be dressing up as Cinderella and has a BBB appointment a couple hours before the party starts. She wore the costume last May when we went and is in my signature. It will be our first time going to the Halloween party, should be fun!

I'm hoping for full costumes, but Sept will still be pretty warm. At the very least the kids will dress up and DH and I will have Halloween themed T-shirts.

DD6 always wears at least a princess skirt every days she's at Disney regardless of which park or how hot it is so she for sure will be in full costume.

Would love to go as a themed family, but I don't know if there is a theme that both kids would want to join in. DD will want to be a princess for sure and DS8 will probably want to be a pirate or something star wars.

Our family is doing the Alice theme. I will be queen of hearts, dd 10 will be Cheshire cat, dd 9 will be Alice, ds 7 will be mad hatter and my dh and his brother wil be twiddle dee and twiddle dum. I try my best to embarass him on Halloween for all the parent school stuff he misses all year long. It is a family tradition! He has been borat, a Spartan cheerleader, Ron weasley and robin in the past few years. What a good sport! We will be there 10/31

So I just got an agreement today for my DD11 to go as Rapunzel and me as Mother Goethel! DD is not thrilled with the idea of being a princess, but I told her I'd get her chameleon and that seemed to work. Of course she was more excited when she thought I meant a real chameleon. :lmao: If she bails on me, my back up plan is for me to be Rapunzel and her to be Pascal.

All of this is assuming it is not crazy hot. If that's the case it'll just be Halloween t-shirts and shorts.

My wife and I took our 20 month old last year (he was only 14 months at the time) and had the best time! We dressed up as football players and he was our football. We received a lot of compliments. Here's a pic:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My family and I will be going Sept. 27th. I'm going as a jedi knight and my daughter will be Yoda! But if that doesn't work out, I'll be the Mad Hatter and my daughter will be Alice :goodvibes

CAN'T WAIT!!!

We're planning to go on the 20th - My 4yo DS will be Pinocchio, my 1yo will be Jiminy Cricket, DH will be Geppetto and I'll be the blue fairy (or Figaro if I can't make it work). Last year we went as scarecrows and our baby was a pumpkin and we had a lot of fun :)

I asked this in a different thread (with no answer), but this thread is more relevant so I'll ask again!

So what are the rules for face masks? Are they not allowed? I vaguely remember reading something that said face masks were allowed as long as you could see the eyes clearly... but I dunno.

My mom and I going and wearing halloween themed shirts.

No costumes for us- too hot!

We've not set a definite date yet, but probably either October 12th or 13th.

I asked this in a different thread (with no answer), but this thread is more relevant so I'll ask again!

So what are the rules for face masks? Are they not allowed? I vaguely remember reading something that said face masks were allowed as long as you could see the eyes clearly... but I dunno.

I'm thinking what I saw said nothing that obstructs your view.

Like so many things, it's open to interpretation, and is enforced in a hit or miss fashion.

In reality, it is likely to be too hot to wear much of a mask anyway. If your costume requires a mask, you'll likely not WANT to wear the mask more then a short time anyway.

I'm not sure what I want to go as...

maybe Sally? Though I would love to go as Rapunzel (then I could have an excuse to buy a plush Pascal)... however I can't find a really good costume and I can't make one as I'm not quite that talented. :sad1:

DF is probably going to go as a Jedi

Halloween themed tshirt...Too hot for a full costume

This is what I plan to do for my DH & I.

Last year we didn't dress up, though the kids did. Light & easy. DD was a cheerleader and DS was Ben 10. Instead of cargo pants, he wore cargo shorts.

My wife and I took our 20 month old last year (he was only 14 months at the time) and had the best time! We dressed up as football players and he was our football. We received a lot of compliments.

What a great idea!! The baby is so cute. I love the photo!

IThough I would love to go as Rapunzel (then I could have an excuse to buy a plush Pascal)... however I can't find a really good costume and I can't make one as I'm not quite that talented. :sad1:

Instead of looking for a Rapunzel costume, look for a Renaissance maiden costume and then add a wig. You should be able to find that with no problem. And, if all local options fail, there's always eBay.

Instead of looking for a Rapunzel costume, look for a Renaissance maiden costume and then add a wig. You should be able to find that with no problem. And, if all local options fail, there's always eBay.

I've just searched for that and I cannot thank you enough! Brillant idea :thanks:

Seeing I might be going to mnsshp now. I've always thought of what I'd wear if I do dress up. Two thoughts at this point is maybe Sora from kingdom hearts to go with a Disney theme that is if the costume isn't too hard to put together. The other thought, Dr. Horrible simple, easy and really just a mad scientist costume and I'll have my phd in horribleness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter