So ther than pins and pin trading and pin meets..

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
and having Cheese Soup and seeing old and new friends... What are you looking forward to doing during the Pin Event? Sandy and I have been away for 10 months so we can't wait to walk through the parks and just soak it all in. And ride RnR Coaster And just spending a litle time having a drink in the water garden in Japan. I love that spot. So how about you.

What do you want to do other than pins?

Nat, we're not going to the event, but I just had to let you know that you HAVE to check out Primeval Whirl. It is a blast!

Dar

I'm looking forward to getting away from my family for a while and having a chance to refresh before taking the kids back on. It will also be good to spend some time with my mom. :)

Ashley

Ok, thats it!

Someone take away Nat's Moderators license, he is trying to spread the rumor that there are "other" things to do besides Pin Trading...Off With His Head, just don't get any blood on his lanyard ;)

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Last Straw

Im definitely looking foward to going back on tower of terror and rock n roller coasters, and just enjoying the parks for my last time

Ryan

Hearing American Vybe singing in the rotunda of American Adventure is always a highlight of my visits.

Seeing Hunchback of Notre Dame and Tarzan Rocks always gives me a thrill.

Probably won't have time to play Millionaire, and if I did suzanneb - or Randy - or Joanne - or Leslie would beat me out for a spot in the hotseat anyway.

You mentioned cheese soup but you forgot about Beaver Tails!

and I could go on and on....

I can't wait to experience the revamped Journey Into Your Imagination and hear the song again!!!

Walk through the gate at the Haunted Mansion and look up to see the front. What a thrill for me. Also to try and find the ring.

Take a picture of the hidden mickey in the queue area at RnR and then make my hand design for the photo. Maybe I will even buy it this time.

Try to find the hidden mickey at the ToT on the sheet of music.

Ride any ride with a new friend. anyone who will go with me.

oh, Nat, thanks so much for the "disney high".

I can't wait to hear that song once again...

This might sound bad but can't wait to see our favorite bartenders Kendra and Stuart and Jamie at the pool bar at WLV,S
tHEY ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE.

Besides meeting up with new & old friends, Im looking forward to just being at WdW...:p & riding all the rides with everyone. Havin' Ice Cream at the Parlor at Magic Kingdom, walking around, seeing Tinkerbell's Flight before the fireworks...no wait that was what we did today...lol

Im just lookin' forward to the event. :p

Buggin'
Amber

Dar we are going to try and do the Primeval Whirl the day we arrive :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter