so TG says crowd level this friday is a 4, but to avoid the park we want to go to????

vin1215

Mouseketeer
So my girlfriend and I want to go to Hollywood Studios and Epcot this Friday for her 21st birthday and were excited to see a crowd level of 4 on TG's site however it says to avoid those 2 parks. What does this mean? Will Epcot and Hollywood Studios really be that bad?

They are probably saying to avoid those parks because 1) either or both of them have EMH or 2) HS has a showing of Fantasmic.

Plus the MK is hosting grad nights which means that it closes early to the public. Therefore people tend to avoid MK and flock to the other parks.

I say go where you want. :)

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even if it's the park to avoid for the day, it simply means it's one of the day's busier parks... with an MK crowd of 4 I don't think any of the parks will be overwhelmed.

Sounds good thanks! Looks like we will do Hollywood studios early then go to epcot for food and drinks later in the day.

My guess as to why they have DHS and Epcot as parks to avoid that day are that DHS has Fantasmic and Epcot has evening EMH, which will generally create larger crowd levels in those parks. But as others have said, it's a 4, so it's all relative.

UG also says that having a plan is 5 times more important in saving time than picking the right day to visit a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter