So sorry, another Annual Pass question!

The Scotts

Mouseketeer
Please don't make us scroll through thousands of posts to find the answer! Call us lazy if you want :scratchin

All we want to know is....(drum roll) When do we receive or APs? We're going out for our 'consultation' at Franks in December. Do we need to budget for park passes?

Thanks for your help and sorry for the newbie question. Have a nice night everyone. I'm not expecting an answer soon, all you Americans will be watching the Superbowl? :)

Please don't make us scroll through thousands of posts to find the answer! Call us lazy if you want :scratchin

All we want to know is....(drum roll) When do we receive or APs? We're going out for our 'consultation' at Franks in December. Do we need to budget for park passes?

Thanks for your help and sorry for the newbie question. Have a nice night everyone. I'm not expecting an answer soon, all you Americans will be watching the Superbowl? :)

You will get them once you've paid your deposit and signed the contract! :thumbsup2

I had the same thoughts (and asked the same question)when I was going for my site visit and being frugal as I am thought I could use the APs instead of being passes.

This isn't the answer you want to hear, but you can't. You won't get the Exhange Certificates until you signed your contract & paid your deposit. You can't sign your contract when you are there because they have to prepare it after you chose your locations and date, has to be reviewed by Disney legal depts., and then you have to review it. We went the last week of August for our site visit, recieved our contract in about week/week and a half and signed it and sent it back before Oct. 1st because we wanted to beat the outside Photography policy deadline.

HTH!:flower3:

Our APs arrived about a month after we signed the contract; we were Escape at the time. Have fun at Franck's! I'll be there Thursday.

How long does it usually take to get them? We signed our contract and gave our deposit on 1-15. I got a call a few days later stating the received everything. The check was cashed on 1-21. Also, they give you vouchers that have to be activated, right?

they send a signed contract back to you and our sales consultant sent the contract back to us with the aps and a letter from him. We then had an email from our planner around 2 weeks later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter