So on my date the other night...

I've had friends who do this. I think as long as the meals are reasonably close together (IE, a dollar or two, splitting is fine)..but I think people should be respectful that if you arent' going to stuff your face, why should you pay for someone else's meal.

While we're ranting, I love when you take someone out for their birthday, and this is someone you go out with a lot, and then when YOU are treating, they order more than they ever would order when it is just the two of you. Taking advatange much?

I've had friends who do this. I think as long as the meals are reasonably close together (IE, a dollar or two, splitting is fine)..but I think people should be respectful that if you arent' going to stuff your face, why should you pay for someone else's meal.

While we're ranting, I love when you take someone out for their birthday, and this is someone you go out with a lot, and then when YOU are treating, they order more than they ever would order when it is just the two of you. Taking advatange much?

We have a friend who does that. Drinks, appetizers, entree, dessert, coffee. :rolleyes: I think it is very disrespectful.

yeah if it was a dollar or two no big deal but in this case 3/4 of the bill was his.

oh well, live and learn!

yeah if it was a dollar or two no big deal but in this case 3/4 of the bill was his.

oh well, live and learn!

Unless I was trying to form a relationship (which you clearly aren't having turned down the 2nd date), my response to a split the bill suggestion would have been to ask the wait-staff for separate bills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter