So okay who wants to hear about the Cow and the snake adventure at one of my projects

Get tested for Alzheimer's!!!!!!Another statement that does not make sense!!!!!!
You are just posting to get attention, I'm going to have to report you to a moderator right now!

Sorry Ed, that was Manny above. He's a little cranky 'cause I went to WDW to play without him. I ALWAYS want to hear one of YOUR stories!
Kisses,
Michelle

PS. I had a great time on our romantic moonlight boat ride last night:p :p :p :teeth: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

... he may not remember what the heck the story was even about. Anyway, this sounds like one story I haven't heard yet. Question is ... do we really wanna:-)

Man, Im so confused...a story about a cow & a snake??? I can imagine something about this, but I dont think I wanna...Im so confused.

Michelle, Dah'ling, arent you supposed to keep your love affair a secret? I mean, dont tell everyone about the romantic boatride ya'll took!!! ;) :p

*hugs*
Buggin'
Amber :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts