We had decided this was our "year off" from WDW, we just moved, had a baby, etc..., and of course couldn't squeeze in a trip. Well, we got close to our normal November trip time and started to collectively groan. So, we did some looking on another site (since nothing is left on points) and found an amazing SSR deal...it was a week before we were looking to go, but sometimes you have to be flexible. Alas, my wife's boss said "NO!" for her to take off that week, it's just too busy and she's going to be returning from a week of work travel right before, so we had to say no to the great offer and go back to having long faces. Yesterday afternoon, right before MS closed, I called and asked if there was anything at BCV for early November, for the week I knew my wife COULD take off. Of course there isn't, online availability showed a spare day or two but nothing for 5+ days. Well, as luck would have it, they had a cash 1 bedroom with the member discount for 5 consecutive nights! We vowed never to pay cash again at WDW since we became DVC members, but one thing we have learned is that vows and promises tend to be broken when it comes to our Disney trips! The best part is, I didn't tell my wife or kids. We never told the children in the first place b/c we didn't know if it could happen, but I know my wife was very excited to tell them and equally depressed when it didn't work out work-wise. So, now I am awaiting our ME packet and will break it to them that way. I'm even going to book the flights, etc., without telling anybody. I am actually going to wait a few days on the flights b/c I am hoping the 6th night will show up at either BCV or BWV (long shot) on either points or cash. It's one night, can't hurt to wait a few days!!