so many reasons to dance!!

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
:banana: alright ya'll!!! I have sooo many reasons to be Disney Dancing right now! You are looking at the words of a newly licensed(sp? never been able to spell that word!) driver! I went out today and bought a Disney "Bad Girl" steering wheel cover with the Evil Queen from Snow White on it and Tinker Bell fuzzy dice for my rearview mirror! And a winnie the pooh trash bag thingy! My car is totally disneyfied! Also, I have officially hit double digits! So I can also double digit dance!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!! Hope everyone else is having a great day too! :banana:

sunny_stace said:
:banana: alright ya'll!!! I have sooo many reasons to be Disney Dancing right now! You are looking at the words of a newly licensed(sp? never been able to spell that word!) driver! I went out today and bought a Disney "Bad Girl" steering wheel cover with the Evil Queen from Snow White on it and Tinker Bell fuzzy dice for my rearview mirror! And a winnie the pooh trash bag thingy! My car is totally disneyfied! Also, I have officially hit double digits! So I can also double digit dance!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!! Hope everyone else is having a great day too! :banana:
awesome, congrats! don't kill anyone on the road, JUST KIDDING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter