So many GREAT characters out today!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by christinaspring, Feb 12, 2013.

1. christinaspring

christinaspring Mouseketeer

Between True Love Week, Lunar New Year, and the New Orleans Blue Bayou Bash, it was a great day to be in the parks!! We got pics with....

Belle and the Beast
    Ariel and Prince Eric
    Cinderella and Prince Charming
    Aurora and Prince Philip
    Snow White and The Prince
    Jasmine and Aladdin
    Mulan and Mushu
    Drizella, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine
    Russell and Dug
    Mickey and Minnie in their Lunar New Year attire
    Mickey and Minnie together in their Valentine attire
    Daisy and Donald together for love week
    Merida
    Goofy in this mardi gras attire (awesome!!)
    Tiana

It was sure a GREAT day for autographs!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dragonflycurls

dragonflycurls Mouseketeer

Oh my gosh, the princes are out?! We are arriving on Wednesday, I have to meet them!!!

4. christinaspring

YES! They will be out through the 17th I believe. It was such a treat to see them. They were only with the princesses in the area over by Small World (the temporary princess faire area). I recommend getting there 15 minutes before it starts, then after you meet the first set of 3 immediately get back in line and you should be cycled through for the next round of 3. Worked perfectly for us today!

5. lsulindy

lsulindy DIS Veteran

About how long was the line?

6. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

Wow!! How fun to see the princes!

7. christinaspring

When we got there 15 minutes prior to it starting we were about 10th in line, then by the time we cycled through the 2nd time we were there for just a little over an hour total. (Not bad at all for 6 princesses/princes!)

Around noon we checked back and it was an EASY 1.5 hr long wait. So....go early right before it starts and knock out 2 rounds right away!! Very well worth it for the rare opportunity of meeting the princes.

Some other info if anyone's interested...

Mulan and Mushu are at DCA outside the Little Mermaid ride (through Wednesday I believe). Ask a CM what time their processionals are, and they run over for a little M&G immediately after. We saw them at 1:30.

The Blue Bayou Bash M&G's are hidden back in that little shopping area of New Orleans Square (by where Blue Bayou and Club 33 are). The line for this was really short cuz I dont think a lot of people knew it was back there!! GREAT costumes and great character interaction. My daughter had the best time fooling around with Goofy!

8. FantasyIsland

FantasyIsland Mouseketeer

Where in Disneyland can you find Lady Tremain and the Steps? We will be there Friday.

9. christinaspring

Lady Tremaine and stepsisters were out being playful in front of the Small World area all morning long. They'd leave and come back out repeatedly over the course of about 3 hours. (We spent a lot of time over there between the princesses, merida, and toon town.) No official M&G's were set up, it was all casual and spur of the moment interactions. They were signing autographs and taking pictures freely when asked.

10. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

How fun!

- Dreams

11. CourtFool

CourtFool A Mouse in Llama Clothing

Jealus!

12. AJaquins

AJaquins Mouseketeer

Watch out for the stepsisters they'll try and steal your husband. They were really fun to interact with. Rabbit was also out in critter country on Sunday afternoon.:lmao:

13. nicleigh84

nicleigh84 Mouseketeer

Please share your pictures as soon as you can! I would love to see the princes!!! :)

14. christinaspring

Oh, I didn't make it up to Critter Country. Darn!!!

15. mysteriouspnai

mysteriouspnai DIS Veteran

Also, because of True Love week, I hear Prince Naveen is supposed to be out with Princess Tiana. And because of Mardi Gras (so if you happen to be in the parks today) Mickey and Minnie are in their Mardi Gras King and Queen outfits. I'm so jealous that you got to meet a lot of princes! DBF and I were there the first week of February, but can't make it out for true love week due to schools and interviews and such. I'm glad you had a blast!

16. pudinhd

pudinhd DIS Veteran

I am so excited!! Thanks for posting the list of characters! Do you have any pictures??

17. DaveNinja

DaveNinja Mouseketeer

I saw Cruella Devile out yesterday morning; i had never seen her out before

18. dragonflycurls

dragonflycurls Mouseketeer

Oh that's fun! I've seen her on Main Street before but it's been a rarity!

19. longhorns2

longhorns2 DIS Veteran

We saw cruella back stage while we were on the walk in walts footsteps tour. She stayed in character- told us it was ruuuudddeee to stare. We were going up to walts apartment so fully backstage. I appreciated that she did that even though I don't think she was required to.

20. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

aw, so cool!!

21. jennabennabofenna

jennabennabofenna Mouseketeer

We are arriving tomorrow morning!! But we are going to DCA tomorrow and Disneyland Thurs & Fri. i want to see the Beast SOO badly! & of course the other princes too :)

thanks for sharing :)

Oh, and what time does fantasy faire open?