So Kevin, Les Mis

Not Kevin either!

This has extreme Oscar buzz. I think this is one Broadway adaptation that will be better on screen than on stage (I know that seems sacrilege!). With the scope of the story and scenery, I think a film can do a better job of depicting the story. If they keep the music intact (and it seems to be the case in trailers), this could be an amazing work that appeals to both Broadway afficionados and embraced by those that would never go to a show.

The live singing is definitely a big deal - I expect to see raw emotion unlike most films...a high bar to meet, but the trailers are setting it that way!

Meh not too impressed. But then again im spoiled by broadway stars

I am also not Kevin, but I for one cannot wait to see this movie. Since DH and I will be celebrating this christmas by ourselves (couldn't get enough time off from his retail job and my bank job to make the three hour trip to see my parents and his will be in Dubai) I told him not to stay too comfy in PJ's cuz we are going to one of the Christmas day showings! I am stoked for this one! It's an amazing musical I was turned on to in 2011 and I've loved it ever since!

also........also.........also..........not Kevin, i am trying to hold out for mid January so i can go see it at Downtown Disney 24.......problem is my family are sorta turning their noses up at it........they only watch stuff that tells ya how to lose a guy in so many days or "actually" love or read a "notebook" while in Alabama "sweet"...........;):)......just not lovers of musicals unless there is a Jonas Brother in it, NOTE....Nick Jonas was in a Broadway Production of Les Mis at 10 as the street urchin and a couple years ago as Marius in the London revival.

I bought the soundtrack today and thought everything sounded great with the exceptions of Stars which was terrible, and Master of the House, which was okay.

64044_529029267115867_2076564084_n.jpg

:cool1::thumbsup2

I'll go see it with hopeful optimism. I am spoiled and think of only Colm Wilkinson as Jean Valjean, so we will see. Although he does have a small part in the movie.

Emily

Amanda Seyfried's voice irks me like crazy.
Regardless, I am excited to see this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter