So is ANYONE getting into BoG?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jpeka65844, Apr 6, 2013.

1. MsGlassSlipper

MsGlassSlipper Earning My Ears

My 180+10 window opened today. We searched for BOG for a table for 2 for dinner for one particular night, and there were two options available, so we're all set!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

Awesome!!!!

4. herb102211

herb102211 DIS Veteran

We've tried unsuccessfully the last 3 trips to get a ressie at BOG. We finally were able to snag one for our upcoming trip this November. I booked it right on the 180th day from our trip and still wound up with an 8:55pm ressie and there are only 2 of us!

5. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded." - Yogi Berra

6. Shell54

Shell54 DIS Veteran

lol:)

7. SoonerSean

SoonerSean Mouseketeer

Interesting to hear people say how easy they've found it. Our 180 day window opened on Monday and I was online at 5AM and the only time they had available was 9:20PM on the last day of our stay. So for six-nights they had ONE option for our party of 5.

I've checked it again every day since then with no luck finding anything else. Even tried smaller parties just to see what might happen.

I'm contemplating booking another dinner the same evening at another location and just hitting BOG for lunch. Then I'll cancel the 9:20 dinner. The park closes at 10 that night and I'm fearful, as one reviewer noted above, that we'll be rushed to eat and get out by the time they close - especially if we aren't seated close to our res time.

8. jpeka65844

jpeka65844 DIS Veteran

I agree. Granted I had a very small window (180 + 3) and only had ONE option for my entire stay. However, a friend of mine just got a reservation for Thanksgiving Day; almost a full week after her 180 day window opened. Weird.

9. HHMcG

HHMcG Mouseketeer

I got BOG on 180+5 @ 6:25 for 8 people.

10. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

I think for the most part it's just luck as I've been trying since the end of Feb. for the end of August and so far nothing! I keep trying but there are only two days that will work for us and so that limits it a bit. I will keep trying till I either get one or we are there! We can always try QS on our MK full day but I won't stand in line for more then 20 minutes as that just means less time for rides. Keeping my fingers crossed.

11. Eoywin

Eoywin Chaos Mandy

My TA warned me that she might not be able to get us an ADR for BOG because the day we wanted was only 180 + 3. But she was able to get us an ADR for October 13th at 4:05 pm

Really looking forward to it!!

12. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

We've had no problem getting BOG at our 180 day mark on the day we wanted and the time we wanted.

13. WDWgirl413

WDWgirl413 Mouseketeer

I have a 7:30 for a Friday night in July. We're staying at the BC CL & the IPO made my reservations for me. Before my 180 day mark, I emailed them a list of where we wanted reservations, approx time & cc#. They emailed me back my itinerary with the times & confirmation numbers. Good luck to you- keep trying. It's a magical place & hopefully you'll get sprinkled with pixie dust.

14. AndreaA

AndreaA Mouseketeer

Yeah, I don't get it. I decided to add BOG several weeks after our 180 day window came up and was able to get a 6:15 dinner reservation and there were others available for our dates in mid September.

But I also had no problem getting an 8:05am CRT reservation a few weeks after that! Basically, I got all of my ADRs (and we have 14 for a 7 day trip, with several character meals and signature dining too!) so maybe I'm just really lucky?

15. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

I think it's a myth.... there is no dinner served at BOG. They just block reservations to increase the hype. LOL j/k I've tried daily for BOG at early times, late times, it's not happening, I think I'll just stick to lunch, which was very good when we tried back in January.

16. ilostnemo

ilostnemo Mouseketeer

I have a adr in November for it!

17. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

Wow.... someone must have been listening, not even 2 minutes later from my post, I just scored a 4:20 ADR at BOG for 9/27. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

And right now there is a 745 ADR listed for BOG on 9/23!!! Hurry up someone, get it!!!

19. MomofTwinPrincesses

MomofTwinPrincesses Mouseketeer

Must be gone or I just don't have the right pixie dust. I'll just keep trying.

20. White Rose

White Rose Mouseketeer

got a 4:30 reservation for BoG on the first night of our trip - wanted much later so our IP is trolling for a better time.

At first we were told it was not available, but a few days later we got the day we wanted.

21. NicPie

NicPie Frozen 24/7

I didn't have any trouble at all. I made my ADR for June in early January which was about 165ish days out. Got a 4:20 for a party of 3.