So, I'm a "cheap suit" kinda guy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by the_bUg, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Tinkerboy00

Tinkerboy00 DIS Veteran

My philosophy too! Although Im probably a little too concerned with fashion sometimes. :lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Maddysdaddy

Maddysdaddy DIS Veteran

You are a more daring man than I - I just can't envision myself being able to pull off a tophat and tails.

Putting on my tuxedo and pretending for an evening that "I'm Bond, James Bond" is about as far as I'm willing to take it - although I do keep trying to find a reason to purchase a dinner jacket...

4. cobright

cobright DIS Veteran

I'm a Steampunk Artist in my downtime. Victorian is just what we do.

5. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

Ooo nice! I'll bet your pirate gear rocks!

I totally get it (being a part time mermaid.) Dressing up is a big part of the fun. A guy at work was like "why?" And I'm like dude. "Why not? And I can swim so much better..."

No matter what your look, most important is to commit to it 200%!! If not, people can tell..if you rock it, it just about always works. (Anyone seen the chainmail dress photo worn to the MDR that has circulated around cruise critic? Yikes! )

6. princesslilobess

princesslilobess Earning My Ears

Ooo! I would love to get my husband into a Kilt. Must book cruise!

7. ChloroFiend

ChloroFiend DIS Veteran

Not sure if this falls into your 'cheap suit' category, but I got a designer tux for under $150 at Macys. They've got some awesome sales. As a younger guy, a white shirt and a black tie and bam, red carpet ready. :)

I have no need for a tux, but heck, its pretty awesome having one and finding and excuse to bust it out. :)

8. cobright

cobright DIS Veteran

You could roll in all Ashton Kutcher like with un-linked french cuffs, dirty hair old sneakers and no jacket.