So I need to buy tickets...should I go with Ticket Mania still?

momof2cutegirls

DIS Veteran
Haven't had to buy tickets in a couple of years, but we only have one day left on our current ticket and want to do so before the price increase tomorrow. Last time, I went with Ticket Mania. Thought they were great! Should I use them again or is there any other place out there that you would recommend?

Just got my tickets from Under Cover Tourist, saved about $20. a ticket over Disney prices. Ordered them last saturday and received them on thursday. Ordered 6 day park hopper passes for $247.95. You would need to order today because prices go up tomorrow!

We've used TicketMania and had good service and prices. I also have used TicketMama.

Good luck to you!:)

Gailyn

I have used Ticket Mania and they were great, but I have also used Undercover Tourist and they were great too...and a little cheaper than Ticket Mania, so I'd go with Undercover Tourist if I were you. I ordered a 6 day ph yesterday from them for $247.95, which will be upgraded to an AP when we get there.

both are very reputable--use which one has the best deal for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter