So I need to buy tickets...should I go with Ticket Mania still?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by momof2cutegirls, Aug 4, 2007.

1. momof2cutegirls

momof2cutegirls DIS Veteran

Haven't had to buy tickets in a couple of years, but we only have one day left on our current ticket and want to do so before the price increase tomorrow. Last time, I went with Ticket Mania. Thought they were great! Should I use them again or is there any other place out there that you would recommend?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MelMeg

MelMeg Mouseketeer

Just got my tickets from Under Cover Tourist, saved about $20. a ticket over Disney prices. Ordered them last saturday and received them on thursday. Ordered 6 day park hopper passes for $247.95. You would need to order today because prices go up tomorrow!

4. Popovich

Popovich <font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to

We've used TicketMania and had good service and prices. I also have used TicketMama.

Good luck to you!:)

Gailyn

5. northie

northie .

I have used Ticket Mania and they were great, but I have also used Undercover Tourist and they were great too...and a little cheaper than Ticket Mania, so I'd go with Undercover Tourist if I were you. I ordered a 6 day ph yesterday from them for $247.95, which will be upgraded to an AP when we get there.

6. ldo

ldo DIS Veteran

both are very reputable--use which one has the best deal for you.

7. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

Undercovertourist has free shipping, I saved $13 over Ticketmania for what I needed.