so i brought my xmas paper yesterday

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by craigs bride, Nov 1, 2009.

1. craigs bride

craigs bride DIS Veteran

now time to start wrapping i think .....i've got the younger childrens pressies and only a few more of the teens to get :) then im done ...

and i also got my xmas cards ready for the card exchange just got to go get my stamps ..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

I have to confess I have a bit of an obsession with Christmas wrapping paper (& christmas cards but thats not as bad as my wrapping paper addiction). :guilty:

I have loads but cannot stop myself from buying more! I probably have enough to wrap at least the next 8 years worth of pressies but i've already bought 4 more rolls this year and thats with me avoiding looking at them! :lmao:

4. Muscateer

Muscateer DIS Veteran

I have the wrapping paper, just nothing to wrap up yet.

I really need to getting cracking with my shopping. Luckily nieces and nephews are old enough that they just want money. :thumbsup2

5. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

I have an obsession with wrapping paper too but I'm pleased to say I'm pretty much finished christmas shopping and everything I've bought is wrapped :banana:

6. T16GEM

T16GEM <font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'

And me, I've even wrapped some!!! :)

7. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

I have wrapping, we get it at the beginning of the year in the sales. Why pay £3 per roll when its reduced to 70p etc:thumbsup2