so i brought my xmas paper yesterday

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by craigs bride, Nov 1, 2009.

1. craigs bride

craigs bride DIS Veteran

now time to start wrapping i think .....i've got the younger childrens pressies and only a few more of the teens to get :) then im done ...

and i also got my xmas cards ready for the card exchange just got to go get my stamps ..

2. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

I have to confess I have a bit of an obsession with Christmas wrapping paper (& christmas cards but thats not as bad as my wrapping paper addiction). :guilty:

I have loads but cannot stop myself from buying more! I probably have enough to wrap at least the next 8 years worth of pressies but i've already bought 4 more rolls this year and thats with me avoiding looking at them! :lmao:

3. Muscateer

Muscateer Dis Veteran

I have the wrapping paper, just nothing to wrap up yet.

I really need to getting cracking with my shopping. Luckily nieces and nephews are old enough that they just want money. :thumbsup2

4. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

I have an obsession with wrapping paper too but I'm pleased to say I'm pretty much finished christmas shopping and everything I've bought is wrapped :banana:

5. T16GEM

T16GEM <font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'

And me, I've even wrapped some!!! :)

6. tennisfan

tennisfan Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL Moderator

I have wrapping, we get it at the beginning of the year in the sales. Why pay £3 per roll when its reduced to 70p etc:thumbsup2