So How is it where you are today?

Janice

Super Shopper
Good Morning :wave:

Well, it is bright and sunny here at the moment, but very cold :)

The garden is beginning to look like it could do with it's first 'cut', and we have miniature Daffodils in full bloom round the base of all our trees - with the odd Crocus here and there.

Really bright and cheery. We even have a few Tulips just beginning to pop their heads through :)

So ........ how is it where you are?

:wave:

Clear blue sky and sunshine here at the moment. Not sure that it will stay that way after the freak weather we had yesterday.

It's bright and sunny here, with a sprinkling of rain!

I'm having a strange day, the house is on the market and the sign went up yesterday - Katie's really upset about it and has taken to kicking the sign at all opportunitys, she's also feeling 'sick' every morning and can't go to Nursery.
I finally got here there, then got into work, and logged on here, to the news that the UK Dis has gone, and well, I am just stunned, my day can't get much worse.... (except boss is due to ring in 15 minutes, so I guess it can)

Bev

Its a gorgeous day today...nice clear skies although I can see the clouds rolling in any time now. But at least it isn't raining yet.

Dave

Sunny at the moment...but the clouds are starting to roll in as we speak...

Penny :)

We have the :sunny: here today in Cheshire! :D

Very cold walking up to school this morning, fair froze my face off!!

It is strange to be at the computer without the lights on, but I'm not complaining! :D

Woke this morning and there was snow on the ground :(

It felt quite dark and cold until about 1100 then the sun came out and although there is still a nip in the air I've hung out washing. Looks like we could get the four seasons in one day!!

Our daffodils are only poking there heads through so far. But at least there is the promise of spring :)

Helen
:cool:

I cant beleive it I have just looked out of the window and it is snowing here:( It is really cold too..

It's sunny in Herefordshire,

but I've just put the washing on the line so there's big black clouds starting to roll up

typical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter