So how did I miss any news about these MB skins?

I'm not sure if they were ever advertised anywhere. I learned about them here on the boards. Let me tell you- the company ROCKS! They are so helpful and the bands are great. Do a search and I think you will find threads with pictures of the bands people have created.

I created my own using images from Google. It took HOURS but it was soooooo worth it!!
These are two-piece bands. The camo belongs to my hubby. He had an orange band. The haunted mansion wallpaper is mine. I put it on a grey band. The Olaf belongs to my DD10. She put it on a blue band. If we go back and this company is still in business, I will definitely design my own bands again.

Last edited:
I used the "create your own" options - yellow with fuchsia flowers for my green band, blue with light pink flowers stating "We love Grandma!" for my mom's pink band, and the red steam train for my son's red band. I personally preferred what I'd drawn on my son's (silver and metallic blue stars/speckles looping around the holes), but I wasn't going to argue with the little guy.

What is your aesthetic? Do you carry Vera Bradley-ish stuff, a solid non-neutral color, or a black/brown/cream purse? Is your make-up shimmery, matte, or non-existent? Would you be happier drawing something on there yourself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter