So Happy!!

mickeygaga

Mouseketeer
Just have to share my excitement...After checking periodically for days, I was able to book Chef Mickeys 15 days from today. Actually booked our last minute vacation last week with a free dining code that was attached to my name. Our last time at Chef Mickeys was 10 years ago and 2 of our 5 kids have never been, so this will be a wonderful surprise. So don't give up if you are still looking for tough ADR's. :thumbsup2

Just have to share my excitement...After checking periodically for days, I was able to book Chef Mickeys 15 days from today. Actually booked our last minute vacation last week with a free dining code that was attached to my name. Our last time at Chef Mickeys was 10 years ago and 2 of our 5 kids have never been, so this will be a wonderful surprise. So don't give up if you are still looking for tough ADR's. :thumbsup2

Very happy for you, hope you have a wonderful trip! At least you guys don't have to wait very long for your trip!:dance3:

Thats great! I'm glad you got that ADR! I hope you have a great trip and I'm sure your kids will LOVE it! :goodvibes

I'm very happy for you. I love Chef Mickey's. This screams WDW to me!

Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter