So far so good on ADRs

garethanders

Earning My Ears
Well Yesterday was the day too book our ADRs and Wow, we got pretty much everything we asked for.

We arrive on Nov 30th for 21 days, The first 10 days we got everything we asked for. apart from one. We wanted Mama Melrose, but swopped it for Sci fi, will try for that in a few days.

We only had one major time change and that was on Le Cellier!! Was not surprised at that we would of liked to have ate earlier on but hey at least we got in!!

Just gotta ring back now for the remaining 11 Days, Think i will ring everyday from now on As the first ten days of booking i was on the phone for an hour, id rather be on for 5 mins each day.

Also I know Rainforest Cafe is not on the DDP but can we still Book ADR through Disney!!!

Thanks

Congrats on getting ths ADRs that you wanted. I just did our first 10 days today.

Yes,you can book Rainforest through Disney. :goodvibes

We were dreading ours as we have gone all out for the deluxe dining Plan!!! It is our honeymoon after all! so we have quite alot to book!!

So far we have booked:
(Breakfast) Restaurant Akershus, Cape May Cafe, Cinderella Royle Table, Ohana, Chef Mickeys, Whispering Canyon.
(Dinner) Tony's, Boma, Le Cellier, Artist Point, Sci fi, Hoop de doo, The Plaza, Nine Dragons.

Still to come Hopefully!!
(Breakfast) Donalds Safari, Hollywood and Vine, Crystal Palace, Yatch Club Gally.
(Dinner) Spirit of Aloha, Rainforest, Brown Derby, Planet Hollywood, Cali Grill, Mickeys BY BBQ, Big River Grill, Mama Melrose.

Still a few to go, What time is best to book Cali grill? I am Pretty Sure that there is No Merry Xmas Party the Night we want to go so it will be normal Park Hours so the Fire works will be Around 8pm, So should i book about 7?

Do any one have any other recommendations? How do these look?

Thanks!

Disregard the Cali Grill Question Now i found the December Time on the US website!!!

That sounds great! I don't know when to recommend the Cali Grill...haven't been. Have a super time at those...let us know how you get on with the rest.

Wow,

Managed to get all the ressies we wanted, Some of the times were out but really happy all in all.

Managed to Book Our preferred viewing fireworks.

And finally can relax, Just got to get the clothing for the Honeymoon?

Thanks

glad you got everything you wanted, we just ate at some of those places and loved them

donalds breakfast is the best breakfast we had over there, much better than chef mickeys or crystal palace

We managed to get a walk up at le cellier for lunch and had a dinner booked which was great as well

One place I didnt book but we got a walk up was chef de france and it was fantastic, we both had steak and a dessert with a soft drink then the bill came to $97 for 2 of us! great as it was all free on the dining plan

I made a very last minute ADR last night, it was in just two weeks time!Couldn't believe it!! Although it was at Epcot and during Food & Wine so i'm guessing the restuarants aren't as busy during the festival.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter