1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

So Excited - ADRS Made

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by labfan, Nov 30, 2012.

1. labfan

labfan Mouseketeer

Today was the first day I could make ADRs for our trip in May. Completed them online with no hassles. :cool1: Only needed to make a couple.
    We got our 8:10 am breakfast ADR at The Crystal Palace and our 4:30 dinner ADR at Be Our Guest.
    So excited to see BOG. It looks so pretty.
    Now I just have to wait until next year.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. labelo

labelo Earning My Ears

Yay! We're in the process of making ADRs for our May/June honeymoon - no hiccups with us so far either, and we're also eating a pre-park opening breakfast at Crystal Palace :) Opting for lunch at BOG instead of dinner, though!

4. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

Congrats! We are making ours for June 2013 on December 18th! Can't Wait!

:goodvibes

5. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

Made ours today too and will FINALLY experience BOG for dinner. Not giving up hope for our Dec trip just yet, but have been trying multiple times per day since they became available and still nothing yet. Will have lunch there though.

6. KCharming

KCharming Earning My Ears

Hopefully the lunch rush will have died down a bit in May. We wanted to try lunch after having dinner there this past week and the wait was over a hour for a QS lunch. We got hotdogs at Casey's. Congrats on your wedding. We are planning ours for next May!

7. labfan

labfan Mouseketeer

I have great kids. My daughter recently told me that she and her brother reserved an ADR at Sanna for us for my "birthday dinner" on our arrival night May 29th. So excited as I had hoped to eat here on a future trip and now my kids are making it happen.