So do you think I should contact Mem. Satis. again?

Ok excuse my hot tub ignorance, but why is a hot tub more of a cesspool of germs than the regular pool?

Ok excuse my hot tub ignorance, but why is a hot tub more of a cesspool of germs than the regular pool?

Temperature. The warm temperature increases growth of the nasty stuff. And it is more concentrated (smaller size).

Ew!!! Ok thanks for the info. And now that I am officially super grossed out, that's the end of hot tubbing for me!

Just as a thought, I can see why you wouldn't want kids in there germ-wise, but there's a lot of nasty adults. I've seen sores, band-aids, icky toe fungus. I think I'd take kids over adults. Oh gosh I've got to stop or I'm going to puke.

Well, I can't say that that's an overabundance of children, or adults for that matter, in total, but I still stand by having a section of the resort that's for adults only.
Would it help if I said this was taken about 9:00 AM? It got a lot busier.

9am! Yikes - I can't imagine what the later hours would look like. I hadn't appreciated before either that there is an infant in there. That is DEFINITELY a health hazard to that little one. Imagine dealing with the infection you have on a baby. Sometimes I really wonder what is happening to the average IQ in America. Who would take a baby into a hot tub ?!!

Adults go to a spa or hot tub to relax and unwind, kids just see it as a small warm pool. Sometimes they are well behaved and other times they splash, want to jump in, and play tag. Another thing that happens is if some are in the spa it attracts others due to the heard mentality, people want to hang out together like cattle or as I learned today ostriches.

:earsboy: Bill

Adults go to a spa or hot tub to relax and unwind, kids just see it as a small warm pool. Sometimes they are well behaved and other times they splash, want to jump in, and play tag. Another thing that happens is if some are in the spa it attracts others due to the heard mentality, people want to hang out together like cattle or as I learned today ostriches.

LOL, BIll! Would those ostriches be the ones with their head in the sand?:rotfl2:

DSC00314_zpsae848179.jpg

This is the picture I sent to MS. I had a better one showing both levels and more kids, but I can't seem to find it on my computer. I had an issue with losing a bunch of my Hawaii pictures, and it must have been among the lost ones.

:scared1: Oh NO!! You lost some of your pictures?! I hope you can recover them somehow (ie haven't erased the memory card)!!

Sooo, nobody sleeps in there?! :scared: I like to get up & get moving for the most part but I doubt I will start my day by being AT the pool by 9:00 am!! :)

Looks like it's a good thing that I don't particularly LIKE being in a hot tub when it's hot outside. Since we're going in August I doubt I'll be craving the hot tub so much.

LOL, BIll! Would those ostriches be the ones with their head in the sand?:rotfl2:

One ostrich will lay an egg and all of the others will lay their eggs right next to the others. I guess it makes it easy if you are collecting them.

Good grief! 9 am?? LOL Yeah, that would help. I wouldn't want to be in it if it was much more crowded. That is an ok amount, but 10 more people? Not for me.

Good grief! 9 am?? .

So sorry Diane, just horrible.

9AM there is 2PM Central-so its not early to most, at least recent arrivals. Australia it took a week to stop waking up in the middle of the night. Kinda reverse of WDW rope drop.

Place looks awesome though.

Go Twins. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter