Snow Unexpectedly Turns 3 Nights Into How Many?? NEW TR UP!!

WOW, we sound like sisters! Between the vehicle office and the appraisers office I have also been at my job 21 years and I agree wholeheartedly!!! I am SO jaded anymore after hearing every lie in the book! It is sad! For a few years I worked for Disney (catalog) part time and I LOVED it when people were HAPPY to hand over their money, and people really enjoyed my work. Hang in there...my trip will be soon after your's...mine is 2 months from today!

:lmao: Yeah no one is happy when they are in my office. They know they have to hand money over wether it is for auto reg. or property taxes.

Woo hoo for upcoming trips:yay: Every time I am not having a good day I think about our upcoming trip.

Yeay for riding Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion -- definitely two of my favorite rides!

Hi Jackie. Yeah they are great rides & riding HM during the party seemed pretty perfect at the time. It was a great night. And Splash is my absolute favorite ride of them all. It never gets old.

IMG_0690-Copy.jpg

Love that crowd level!!!

I love palm trees :love:

IMG_0730.jpg

So do I!

Geat picture. :thumbsup2

:lmao: Yeah no one is happy when they are in my office. They know they have to hand money over wether it is for auto reg. or property taxes.

What, seriously you must be kidding, you collect PROPERTY TAXES TOO...we keep hearing that we are the ONLY state that collects a property tax! We are just the worst state there is, no other state is that greedy! blah blah blah!:lmao:

Hi Doreen !!!I hear you with the waiting for the next trip!!!I hate pauying property taxes but I do know it is NOT the fault of the clerk !!! This is another reason I love my job !! Almost everyday one of the individuals says or does something that either cracks me up or warms the cokles of my heart. Of course there is always the of chance of being bot or beat up:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Yesterday was bitten... no skin even broken Rosie was to quick for that even at my ancient age !!:lmao::lmao:

What, seriously you must be kidding, you collect PROPERTY TAXES TOO...we keep hearing that we are the ONLY state that collects a property tax! We are just the worst state there is, no other state is that greedy! blah blah blah!:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Just looked to see where you were from when I read this post! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh my goodness, that picture with the tiger looking right at the camera is amazing -- I love it! :lovestruc And, of course, I love the giraffe picture! :thumbsup2

Oh yes I am the Tax Collector for the city. I am quite the popular one!!:lmao:
All the states around us collect property taxes. ME, MA, CT, etc. So I do not know of the states that do not. How do they pay for their teachers, Police, Fire etc???

Hi Doreen !!!I hear you with the waiting for the next trip!!!I hate pauying property taxes but I do know it is NOT the fault of the clerk !!! This is another reason I love my job !! Almost everyday one of the individuals says or does something that either cracks me up or warms the cokles of my heart. Of course there is always the of chance of being bot or beat up:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Yesterday was bitten... no skin even broken Rosie was to quick for that even at my ancient age !!:lmao::lmao:

There are a few out there that realize we just take their money and we do not set the tax rate. Which by the way is $24.86 per 1000 evaluation. Yeah Rosie I might hear a lot of sad & broke stories but I do not get bitten!!:eek:
I am glad no skin was broken!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Just looked to see where you were from when I read this post! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:laughing:

:confused3 I plead frustration! I am SO ready for a vacation this year! But if you get to Lawrence drop in and say HI!

I wonder how far away you are from each other!!

Oh my goodness, that picture with the tiger looking right at the camera is amazing -- I love it! :lovestruc And, of course, I love the giraffe picture! :thumbsup2

Oh Jackie I LOVE my new camera. You would have thought I was really close to the tiger but of course I was not. And I thought of you as I always do when I see the giraffes!!:goodvibes

Doreen, I meant to comment that you had a great "last" day! :laughing:

I think your pictures are super! What a great photographer you are!!!
Is it just me or does baby Lily look like she has a bit of toilet paper stuck to her bottom?:confused3

Karla, I'm one of those teachers that get paid from property taxes, so we bear the brunt of comments from folks that hate taxes.:laughing:
and we are KU fans here! Wish we got up to Lawrence more often! We will be driving up to KC in a couple of weeks as we are flying out to Disney from there for our Spring Break trip!:banana:

Doreen,
Karla, I'm one of those teachers that get paid from property taxes, so we bear the brunt of comments from folks that hate taxes.:laughing:
and we are KU fans here! Wish we got up to Lawrence more often! We will be driving up to KC in a couple of weeks as we are flying out to Disney from there for our Spring Break trip!:banana:

WOW, you have a long drive just to get to the airport. I'm sure the rates are better out of MCI though...even though they have gone up a lot! Wave as you drive by!

Oh yes I am the Tax Collector for the city. I am quite the popular one!!:lmao:
All the states around us collect property taxes. ME, MA, CT, etc. So I do not know of the states that do not. How do they pay for their teachers, Police, Fire etc???

There are a few out there that realize we just take their money and we do not set the tax rate. Which by the way is $24.86 per 1000 evaluation. Yeah Rosie I might hear a lot of sad & broke stories but I do not get bitten!!:eek:
I am glad no skin was broken!!

OH MAN, our's is $125 to $145 per 1000 assessed! But our assessment rate is 30% for personal property and 11.5% for residential real estate

:laughing:

I wonder how far away you are from each other!!

A few hours

Oh Jackie I LOVE my new camera. You would have thought I was really close to the tiger but of course I was not. And I thought of you as I always do when I see the giraffes!!:goodvibes

I love your pictures too. Which camera did you just get? I just bought one, but I haven't decided if it is a keeper yet.

Enjoying your trip report! You two are just too cute! I remember that "snowtober" storm well! They post-poned Halloween!

I just found your report today and read the whole thing. I was born and raised in Maine but now live in Nebraska. I am loving your report so far.

Enjoying your trip report! You two are just too cute! I remember that "snowtober" storm well! They post-poned Halloween!

Welcome neighbor! Yeah we NEVER expected snow in Oct.

I love your pictures too. Which camera did you just get? I just bought one, but I haven't decided if it is a keeper yet.

I have the Cannon Power Shot SX40. It is bulky but I love the 35X zoom.

I just found your report today and read the whole thing. I was born and raised in Maine but now live in Nebraska. I am loving your report so far.

Welcome!!! My mom was from Lewiston Maine. We are not far from the border. We are about 5 min. from Lebanon.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add from last time -
you aren't fooling us with all of this last day talk! :sad2: :laughing:
You must be living right, girl, to get extra days at Disney World! :wizard:

Oh yeah, I forgot to add from last time -
you aren't fooling us with all of this last day talk! :sad2: :laughing:
You must be living right, girl, to get extra days at Disney World! :wizard:

Yeah I know some of you are well aware of what went down but some maybe not. I know I was texting you, Anita & Brook so you all knew what happened & posted on my PTR. Heck I was so nervous & awake on Friday night that I was posting at 2:00 am.

Ok I am home for lunch & squeezing in a tiny update. I was asleep on the couch at 6:00 last night.:confused3

I left off that we were done at AK & headed back to the resort. We went to the pool as I figured this would be the last day to enjoy the pool. Somewhere in these pictures I have all kinds of pool pics but need to get to them. After that we headed to food court at POR to try their Pasta your way. Wow was that good. I know Jeff had his with Shrimp & I had mine with chicken. So Good!!

After eating we headed to Epcot for our last night :-)rolleyes1) of Food & Wine & also to enjoy Illuminations (my favorite nighttime show) and also to catch the Gin Blossoms concert.

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

The Gin Blossoms were great & I bought a CD which I have been listening to this week in the car & also at work.

Went into Germany for a treat

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Apple Strudel which I do not remember eating but have a receipt:rotfl:

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

And the beautiful Illuminations

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Ok found some pool pics

IMG_1156-1.jpg

IMG_1158-1.jpg

IMG_1162-Copy-1.jpg

Ok gotta get back to work!!

POR pool looks like fun.

Love your pictures from Illuminations. It has been several years since we have seen it. Might work it in this trip.

I still have not seen Baby Lilly. Will have to put that on my to do list.

Anxious to hear all about the snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter