SNOW DAY!!!! And we leave tomorrow!!!

PKWallaby

DIS Veteran
Ok, schools are cancelled in Central Wis due to subzero temps...I just checked current weather and we have -41 windchill(I am not kidding!!)

I live here and cannot fathom how cold that really is...I really don't want to find out, but since we leave tomorrow and my "Things to do before we leave" list did not get completed yesterday since schools let out at noon, I will have to venture out eventually. I can hear cars driving by...they run in these temps?:laughing:

Now for a little pixie dust:wizard: to help my little local airport keep the runways clear so we can leave on time tomorrow morning...and to help my 2 rugrats behave so I can get everything done without putting them outside:rolleyes1

WOW!! That is COLD!! Just think how much more you will appreciate the weather once you touchdown in Florida and see the palm trees and loose your parka!!!:yay:

Have a great trip!!

Oh boy, living in Alaska for 4 years... do I still remember that..brrrrrr

Thinking warm thoughts for you!

:)

Oh man, it gets better(or worse, actually!):

currently at zip code 54476(Schofield, WI) -44 degrees with windchill

Orlando=69 degrees

That's 113 degree difference. Think my body will go into shock tomorrow!:rotfl:

I'm with you, here in Wisconsin. Brrrrr, my dogs look at me like I'm crazy when I open the door!

Soon you will feel those warm breezes, and it will be that much better!
Have fun!

It doesn't often get THAT cold here on Cape Cod, but I do remember being in Disney a few years ago during Predisent's Day week and a cast member apologized for the weather - and it was 65!! I'll take 65 in Feb. anyday!

Well they all better start apoligizing, 'cause our flight leaves in 5 hours and I cannot wait to get out of this deep freeze!!!!!!!!!!

No more SNOW, No more ICE, No more SLIPPERY ROADS!...No more WINTER COAT, No more GLOVES, No more windchills to freeze my NOSE!!:rotfl:

Sorry folks, it's way too early for this later sleeper, I must be getting punchy!

Sending warm thoughts to everyone...happy planning:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter