Snoozin while Crusin - An adult perspective

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wishuponastarforever, Oct 7, 2012.

1. wishuponastarforever

wishuponastarforever <font color=deeppink>I just love coming here and v

Yellow loungers, midship, Deck 5 - We missed those - We'll try that next September:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wishuponastarforever

The beds were very comfortable. We also loved the extra storage space with the beds being so high. DCL just keeps getting better.:goodvibes

DOPEYLUVER - Enjoy - the chaises, beds and loungers are just waiting for you.::yes::

4. j2tyco

j2tyco Earning My Ears

since I have never been on the newer ships I cant even picture where they would put hot tubs in the Rainforest room on the Wonder..and unless they are in a different area completely I personally think they would distract away from the relaxing atmosphere of the main lounge area where the heated loungers are. On Dream and Fantasy are they in a different area and away from the heated loungers? I can just imagine people chatting while sitting in those hot tubs which would be really annoying to me

I only wish they would have been pumping in spa music when we were in there --that would have made it even that much more serene.

Did I mention we had the entire place to our selves for over 2 hours (and prob could have had it that way all day long)

5. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

We set sail in 12 days on the Fantasy, and we got the day pass for the rainforest room too. I can't wait. I can also fall asleep pretty much anywhere, and my favorite thing ever is a nap, so I am picturing my cruise pretty much going like yours did! Glad you had a great time.

6. wishuponastarforever

The loungers are in an area by themselves but do look out where the hot tubs are. There is no noise from the hot tub area. There is even a curtain to close if someone wanted the extra privacy. We thought it well planned and beyond relaxing. We visited several times one day. Each day, the showers, loungers and hot tubs were not full. We did not have time to ourselves though. That sounds even more perfect !!

7. MKwatercraftPilot

MKwatercraftPilot Earning My Ears

I'm so happy to read this thread. I get so worried for folks on this forum who have every moment of every day aboard planned and have to be running every second.

I can't say that I think I'll take as many naps as you did when I'm on board in December, but I am part of the club that believes that a vacation should be relaxing, and I think it sounds like you had a fantastic time taking advantage of the activities that interested you and also taking in the magnificence of the ship and the ocean.

8. kristof65

kristof65 Mouseketeer

I am obsessively planning every minute of my cruise. Every darn minute will be spent relaxing and doing whatever strikes my whim :D

9. DisneyDream2B

DisneyDream2B Mouseketeer

Where are the yellow loungers, mid-ship, deck 5? Thanks!