Sneaking in 7 to FW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia M said:
I've always wondered about those occupancy rates.......why can you have 6 people at the Poly (1 under 3) and yet only 4 in a one bedroom DVC styled resort?

5 people can be at PO Riverside, and yet 4 in the other value resorts........

It has to be something else than just the fire code

Just wondering......

Julia

It's Disney owned property. It's Disney rules. Follow them or don't go. Easy as that.

I don't understand people who are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a vacation, yet they want to squeeze everyone into one room to save a few bucks. If you can't afford the right sized room, don't go until you can afford it. A Disney vacation is not a right, it's a privilege.

And you can have five in a DVC one bedroom villa as long as one is under the age of three. Just like that 6th person in the Polynesian.

Thanks for all of the helpful information. It's truly appreciated.

I'm assuming that those of you who have offered me your unbidden thoughts on the morality of having seven people stay in a cabin arbitrarily designated for six are also the ones who always observe posted speed limits and come to a complete stop at stop signs, never talk on your hand-held cell phones while driving your cars, and pay your state the sales tax that it is due on your out-of-state mail order items.

There is a difference between what is morally right, what is legally correct, and what is simply mindless rule-following. I suppose that reasonable minds can differ about where the Laws of Disney fall in that continuum, but it's pretty clear to me.

Please keep your replies on topic. No need to turn this into a debate. You asked what the rules are and those answers have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter