Snake on Space Mtn

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by butsy113, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Jacie

Jacie Disney Obsessed!

While the hospital and Disney might not have held national press conferences about this, it would have gotten around. How many people per car in Space Mountain? 6 right? (Sorry, I'm a frequent Lander and I get the two SM confused.) So there were 5 other people in the cars, and 2.5 of them probably would have ran off and told their family, and the wildfire would have began. The DisBoards would have heard about it before it reached Frontierland on the rumorphone. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. surferdave

surferdave Not hero DIS deserves, but the hero DIS needs righ

You ARE an evil fairy. :maleficen

4. carrie1626

carrie1626 DIS Veteran

Oh, I didn't mean a hospital would release it. I meant every time something happens where the Sentinel can use DISNEY in the title, they do.

5. hakepb

hakepb DIS Veteran

Did ya hear about the new live action Snakes and ladders game in the FP line at TSM?

;)

6. ZehnJahren

ZehnJahren DIS Veteran

I don't know!! It happened so fast that I had launched it through the air before really stopping to think about it! Maybe I threw it at YOU; it hit me on the first drop, and I squealed like a little girl confronted with Justin Bieber and just tossed it as fast as I could. In spite of its tiny, grasping appendages. I was in the last row....

I have bad spider luck too; that's why I block this incident out as much as I can. If that was a spider.... it was like half the size of a mouse. And grabby.

7. Tonka's Skipper

Tonka's Skipper DIS Veteran

Agreed, and the new media monitors the ambulance and police calls, so they would have been all over this kind of thing!:confused3

Sorry, while the OP was well spoken and while its a far out there story,its not totally unbelievable:upsidedow. But without a real news media back up:mic: it just did not happen!:crazy2:

AKK

8. dimndgal1

dimndgal1 One little spark...

That's how I felt... I mean, when the monorail breaks down, Twitter is all abuzz so I would imagine that once word got out that there were snakes in space, people would be even zanier!

Not to mention if OP's friend's son was bit by a snake and it was caught soon after, I would imagine that Disney suits would insist he got to the hospital as a safeguard. Heck, my DD was brushed by a pod of leave that fell from a tree that gave her hives (she has severe tree allergies) and we went to First Aid to get some Benedryl. The nurse wouldn't let her go until we saw how she reacted to the Benedryl and the hives were cleared and we signed a paper saying we didn't feel further care was necessary. Disney called us that night and the next AM to make sure she was okay... and that was for nothing more than a group of leaves brushing her shoulder!

9. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

And unlimited fast passes for Space Mountain:lmao:

10. BayouMickey

BayouMickey Green Grinning Gators Come Out To Socialize

11. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

The scorpion story now has me officially freaked out.

12. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

I didn't want to tell this story as it brings back some truly painful memories. But back in the fall of 2002, our jungle cruise capsized. No big deal right? Just swim to shore right?

Problem was I saw something slithering around me. It was slimy, black, and HUGE! Turns out it was an anaconda. I grabbed a large branch that happened to be floating nearby.. as the anaconda tried to devour me, I put the branch in its mouth to prevent it from biting down on me. Luckily that worked, and I was able to make it to shore.

Certainly makes me think twice before climbing aboard the Jungle Cruise...

13. BayouMickey

I heard that happened.. and j-lo saved you.

14. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

She did. She dropped straight out of the sky and helped me wrestle the anaconda into submission.

15. BEASLYBOO

BEASLYBOO <font color=deeppink>It's part of the charm<br><fo

At this point I'm not worried about the Anaconda, the thought of aspirating any of that old, nasty, greenish/yellowish water scares me more! :crazy2:

16. BEASLYBOO

BEASLYBOO <font color=deeppink>It's part of the charm<br><fo

I'm surprised Jack Sparrow didn't swing by on a vine and rescue you, you know he's right next door!

17. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

He's busy chasing skirts.

18. kay1864

kay1864 DIS Veteran

j-lo has always been willing to help those in need. She's nice like that. And conveniently around when you need her. Especially after those nasty jungle cruise capsizings. Thanks j-lo! :yay:

19. BayouMickey

hey what do you expect?? She's still Jenny from da block.

20. Lsdolphin

Lsdolphin Mouseketeer

There was a woman found unconscious at the end of her Space Mountain ride back in May, 2011 maybe she was bitten by a snake!

This whole snake thing sounds like a hoax set up by Jimmy Kimmel!

21. kristie64063

kristie64063 Mouseketeer

N.O.T. O.K.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I would DIE. :scared1: