Snail Mail PIN Code!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by summerlady, Jan 4, 2013.

1. summerlady

summerlady DIS Veteran

Just went out to my mailbox and there was a PIN code postcard waiting for me! :cool1: We weren't going to go until November this year but I think I'm going to change our plans in order to take advantage of one of these offers.

Postcard with the Little Mermaid on the front, "Two offers to help you be part of our world again!". The first offer is to save up to 35% at select WDW resorts: 1/2-3/24, 4/21-5/22 and 8/11-9/28.

The second is for free dining when you purchase a 5 night room and ticket pkg., arrivals most nights 1/2-3/7. Both have 15 digit codes and have to be booked by 2/16/13. Yippeeeeee! Now I just have to wait til DH gets home so we can discuss. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mymeme

mymeme Mouseketeer

Congratulations!!!

I want one, too!!!!

4. babyrich

babyrich "I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

Thats awesome.... Hope your DH agrees to go earlier!!!!! :cool1:

I cant wait to go home and check my mailbox :)

5. gotcreativity

gotcreativity Earning My Ears

We got the same one. Thinking about AKL..in Sept....never been

6. mommyoftwo85

mommyoftwo85 Mouseketeer

To the pp, did your pin arrive today or previously?

7. ehaley

ehaley MICKEY Fan for life

Yep, we got 4 of them in Tuesday's mail.

8. Mrs Grumpy

Mrs Grumpy Always Planning!

I'm jealous . . . I want one :sad:

9. mommyoftwo85

mommyoftwo85 Mouseketeer

Just went and checked :( didn't get one...darn it we really wanted to go the end of February too

10. sammy177

sammy177 Earning My Ears

How do I get these codes by mail?

11. NickyBlueEyes

NickyBlueEyes Earning My Ears

I got the same one too but we're going in November. :headache: I wish someone else could use it.

12. zeppy68

zeppy68 Mouseketeer

got one to

13. Micday

Micday DIS Veteran

Uggg

We are going next month and would LOVE a pin code! Hoping for some Mickey Magic..............

14. Dixiemom

Dixiemom DIS Veteran

Congrats!! I have the same 2 offers and have had them for some time. I called on a whim to see if there were any pins attached to my household and these 2 were there. Unfortunately neither are in our time frame :sad1:

15. jstouder

jstouder Mouseketeer

I got one yesterday as well. WL here we come. :cool1:

16. annabanna

annabanna Mouseketeer

We got one too. Now I am trying to figure out how to apply it our princess half marathon in Feb. I booked the trip through disney sports though, so I am not sure how that will work.

17. tinkbyday

tinkbyday DIS Veteran

And another who received one as well - I really would like to go in December, so I think I'm gong to hold off and hope for one for later in the year.

18. summerlady

summerlady DIS Veteran

Well, we'd really like to take advantage of the FD but aren't prepared to go to WDW in the next couple of months. So, I'm going to book for late August or the week after Labor Day using the room discount. If something better comes along, I can always change. Just happy and excited that I got a PIN. pixiedust: The only time we've gone since 2008 without a room discount or FD was in 2011 when we went during a FD blacked out week in Oct., not intentionally. My all time favorite was the buy 4, get 3 discount in 2009. I think those days are long gone, though.

19. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

I got the same thing yesterday. I wanna go sooooo bad but I dont think we can do the dates for the fd. Not sure about the other one....hope you are going :)

20. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

Us too!! We went during that special. I would love to have that again, although fd does save a lot too!

21. summerlady

summerlady DIS Veteran

I'll take anything, well almost, at this point. FD would be my pick, though. Guess I better change my ticker from November to September. Or maybe August. But I really really want to go back for the Flower and Garden stuff in March with FD. I just can't decide and DH is no help, he's just saying that whatever I decide is ok with him. Grrrrr. :rolleyes2