Snacking around World Showcase; what are your must-eats?

Churros from Mexico, kaki gori from Japan, the chocolate tarte from France, and fish and chips from United Kingdom are some of my favorites! :goodvibes

Oh man...so many great suggestions, guys! I'm getting hungry already! Keep 'em coming!

The fish and chips at the counter service place in the UK- BEST EVER!!

Kaki gori from Japan, rainbow flavour. Interesting so many folks like the fish and chips from UK, we found them nasty! Our local chippy does them much better :)

We recently discovered chocolate-covered grapes at Karamel-Kuche in Germany, and they have become a must-stop now. Not a combination you'd necessary think of, but it works...and works well.

I'm also a fan of the shawarma (platter or wrap) at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. It's more of a meal than a snack, but great to share if you still want to convince yourself it's just a snack!

On the opposite end of the spectrum, when I snacked around the world recently, I opted for strawberry red bean ice cream from China and was very disappointed when it was handed to me in one of the pull-off top cardboard cups with the wooden spoon. Still got it, with a hope that the unique flavor would overcome the presentation....but I was wrong. It was also frozen solid, which made it that much more difficult to eat as we strolled along. If looking for a snack in China, I'd steer you elsewhere (egg roll from cart?).

Pastries and espresso from France, the dark chocolate salted caramel square from the caramel store in Germany, and a frozen beer from Japan

I'm planning on doing this with my boyfriend too! The food and wine festival will be on when we're there too! How expensive are these dishes roughly (ie: nachos in Mexico, chips in UK...)?

If you are going during Food and Wine there will be many more options to try.

We also typically don't have a sit down meal, and instead snack our way around the WS.

Mexico - nachos or churro or both
Norway - School bread
Germany - pretzel und beer
America - funnel cake

Love the margaritas in Mexico, it has been a must do the last few trips. But now I am thinking about trying the beers.... what to do what to do???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter