Snack Credit Option

AC7179

Registered
Can you buy a la carte meal items with a snack credit? For example.....my mom and I are going in September during Free Dining. My daughter will be 3 the day after we come home so she's not on the plan. When we eat counter-service, is it possible to buy 2 counter-service meals, then an a la carte item that is part of the kids meal? Like at Pinnochio's, could we buy 2 pizza meals with salads and drinks using our credits and then get her the uncrustable sandwich (that comes with the kid's meal) only with a snack credit? We wouldn't want the meal, only the sandwich?

Probably not. While most items under $4 are considered snacks on the DDP, "meal/entree"-type items are not. I would expect this to include Uncrustables, pizza slices, etc.

That PBJ kids meal *does* come w a drink though, like juice or milk for your dd, as well as side options, and a dessert (which I hear may be having more than just SF jello as an option soon. Not bad for about $4:goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter