Snack credit at BOG

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by mom2cse, Jan 19, 2013.

1. mom2cse

mom2cse Earning My Ears

Hi!

We are on the QSDP and would love to eat at BOG. However, we are having a big character breakfast in the morning and would like to save our counter service meal for later in the evening. Can we use a snack credit to order only cupcakes at BOG?

Also, if this is possible, does anyone know if we all need to order something to get in? We are a family of 5 and intend to "save" most of the snack credits for the kids (my husband and I are fine snacking on granola bars and fruit throughout the day to save a little bit of extra magic for the kids and send our snack credits their way). Ideally, we would only order cupcakes for the kids, but I didn't know if we would have to order ones for ourselves to get in as a party of 5.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Here are the items you can get at BOG with a snack credit from my list.

Yes, the cupcakes are a SC. :goodvibes

Can't answer your question about everyone having to order something to get a seat-I would think you will be fine.

4. adventure_woman

adventure_woman DIS Veteran

Do you know if those can be used as snack credits during dinner also?

5. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

While I don't know for certain, I doubt it because BOG is a TS restaurant at dinnertime and none of the other TS restaurants will let you use snack credits for anything on their menus.

6. mom2cse

mom2cse Earning My Ears

Thanks Disneydaz. I just stumbled upon your 2012 snack list and have some serious reading to do. Do you know if anything is confirmed for 2013? I imagine most is the same, but figured I'd ask anyway.

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

I have a 2013 list as well (link below). There were no changes when the calendar changed so I just rolled over the list to the new thread. The 2013 one is the list I will make changes to as they come to my attention.

Happy snacking!:)