S'Mores at AKL?

blessednrse

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at AKL next week! I heard they do a camp fire with roasted marshmallows for the kids. Has anyone ever done this before? Did the kids like it?

We have not stayed at AKL, but the resorts where we have stayed only provided sticks and marshmallows. If you want s'mores, you'll have to get the chocolate and Graham Crackers at the resort store. Every time we've done it has been great. The CMs that run it are full of awesome Disney info.

We have not stayed at AKL, but the resorts where we have stayed only provided sticks and marshmallows. If you want s'mores, you'll have to get the chocolate and Graham Crackers at the resort store. Every time we've done it has been great. The CMs that run it are full of awesome Disney info.

Yeah I don't know why I was thinking s'mores....I meant marshmallows.

We are staying at AKL at the end of May and would love to do this with the kids. Does anyone know what time it usually takes place?

We stayed at AKL last August and they definitely had s'mores....not just marshmallows. It was our first night there and we walked out back where they had it. They were just closing up shop. It was fun but not something I would go out of my way for. Took about 30 seconds and then it was over. But really, eating one, overlooking a savannah, at my happy place - pretty cool!!

We were at AKL in Sept and it was just marshmallows. I think it was around 6 or 630 every night. They will give you as many as you want, just FYI.

Just marshmallows when we were there a few weeks ago. We happened to be out strolling, so it was a nice add-on, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. Just a small fire pit where you can toast a marshmallow under close supervision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter