Smilies

Originally posted by dclwdwlover
This is certainly a learning process. I've always considered myself somewhat intelligent, but this smilie finding/copying/pasting into folder/retrieving is driving me NUTS !!!! Now I know why people older than me stay away from VCR's/cell phones, etc.

Sent you an e-mail and a PM.
naughty.gif

I've heard that some people don't like you 'taking' their smilies, etc. I don't think I would know if I took one that I'm not supposed to or not.

Smilies are typically all up for grabs. Like the ones from the websites listed in this thread. The only thing some people might not like is when you actually use a link to their smiley's host instead of using your smiley's host. Like probably most people here, I just love seeing the pictures in the post so I don't care where anybody gets/links them. Here's a favorite just for fun.
baby.gif

Got some 'R' rated ones too if anybody wants 'em :cool: Though I don't think mickey would approve :p
mickfootav.gif

Originally posted by trishy
Got some 'R' rated ones too if anybody wants 'em :cool: Though I don't think mickey would approve :p
mickfootav.gif

1385.gif
1386.gif
eek.gif

239.gif

Okay, I won't go there. I edited this before I got kicked off the DIS. Sorry for my warped sense of humor.

199.gif

Just looking forward to cruisin'
cruise.gif

Now, off to bed
zzz.gif

Uh, let's not go there, mmkay?

All the smilies in the folder I listed above, are from the default ones from this message board or others. I give full permission to link them from where they are as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter