Smiley Thread #13 Post your Favorite Smileys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't get over how amazingly awesome the concert I went to this Tuesday night of this week was...it was sooooo kjhsakhdk awesome. :cool1:

:laughing:

I just uploaded one of my newest art projects and I wanted to show everybody this one that I did of a Fantasy Transportation piece of art that I finished a few days ago.

2nsutft.jpg

//sorry for the size...

It was done all in ink! I used up close to 2 pens when I did this project for my art class I'm taking in school. I'm in Art 2 this year. :teeth:

Turn that ugly frown upsdie-down and I'll take you to a place far away, where you can safely say, what a Zip-a-dee-do-dah day! :)

Tonight is the last Senior Football game that's @ Home tonight... kinda sad. :( I kinda want to go, the band is getting flowers and I hope we win tonight.

Tonight is the last Senior Football game that's @ Home tonight... kinda sad. :( I kinda want to go, the band is getting flowers and I hope we win tonight.

Good luck to your school. What type of :flower3:are usually given out? Here in Hawaii, they usually do leis.

I've been wondering the same thing, no idea where everybody else is. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter