SmallWorld - New build is online!

Just wondering how to get a picture you've done on the graffiti wall, to show up there once you exit it...?

I have noticed some foreign languages.

I ran into quite a few people from Brazil, which is funny for Disers if you read the summer threads on the Theme Park boards.:rotfl:

The staff in this game "glow". They have a white aura around them. Pretty cool. You are allowed to say where you live and how old you are, so if that is uncomfortable for you, don't sign up.

Yes, I can see it, but others cannot.
Check your security settings. If you don't allow others to "use" it, I'm guessing they can't see it. (I know; I was afraid that meant letting others draw on it, but I think that would be controlled with "allow others to edit".)
You are allowed to say where you live and how old you are, so if that is uncomfortable for you, don't sign up.
This is definitely not a safe game for kids under 13. In my opinion, even 13-to-17-year-olds shouldn't be playing it without their parents having a clear understanding of what it is like, and being involved in it themselves.

So far, this looking pretty cool! I did go in and add you all to my friends list....LOL! So, just a reminder, I'm Naia Seawalker, same as in PotC.

Ok guys go to smallworlds.com. I really like it It is in beta you can have a pet an you can learn tricks. the best part about it you can build

I just wanted to thank you for posting this...I just LOVE a game that is so good, that it makes me message 100 people to come play it. :goodvibes

I did find another name for my character though, and when beta is over I'll probably switch to that one (if I'm still playing). But for now, I'm still AMBERDAZE AMBERDAZE. :rotfl:

It was so much fun staying up until 4am this morning with everyone! Ahhh! *thinks of when to fit in sleep* :rotfl2:

they didnt have feathers so I brought my own.

foundfeahterju1.jpg

we can totally bring our creativity and maybe some of our own virtual magic kingdom to this game :thumbsup2

Umm, okay, so after you create your character can you customize it again?

-_- I totally screwed up my character.

I can't find out how to do anything haha.

I signed up as Jellyrolls Karen. I found Disvaclub's room this morning (someone named Mitch was hanging in there). I can't figure out how to complete my mission because I have no money to buy anything. I only spent a total of about a half hour on the game, but it does look cool.

So in this game can you play solo (i.e. not have a huge friends list, or no friends at all), and still be able to do all the things available? It said something like Popular Status (something like that), and the more popular you were, the more things you could do?

I'm looking for a game where I can play solo, and not have to do any PvP games. I want to be able to collect things, and do missions on my own. Is this game like that?

OK, leave it to me to get stuck doing a tutorial... :rolleyes1

At first I was thrilled to find a game that actually tells me how to play (cough Gaia cough), but I am stuck on the shopping mission already.

It tells me to buy a chair (I am in the Antiques store), but it doesn't tell me HOW to buy the chair.

Not sure what to do???

At first I was thrilled to find a game that actually tells me how to play (cough Gaia cough), but I am stuck on the shopping mission already.

It tells me to buy a chair (I am in the Antiques store), but it doesn't tell me HOW to buy the chair.

Not sure what to do???

Pink, you're not alone. It tells me to buy a chair for my room too, but I don't have any money to buy a chair (I thought I read somewhere that you are supposed to start with money, but I didn't).

Not sure what to do???

Did you try clicking the chair? When you click the chair it gives you an option to buy the chair.

So in this game can you play solo (i.e. not have a huge friends list, or no friends at all), and still be able to do all the things available? It said something like Popular Status (something like that), and the more popular you were, the more things you could do?

I'm looking for a game where I can play solo, and not have to do any PvP games. I want to be able to collect things, and do missions on my own. Is this game like that?

there are many single player games, check out the arcade! :thumbsup2 its awesome

Not sure what to do???

find the oak chair, click it, click purchase... gosh me telling pink how to shop??? :confused3

Pink, you're not alone. It tells me to buy a chair for my room too, but I don't have any money to buy a chair (I thought I read somewhere that you are supposed to start with money, but I didn't).

yeah they must not like you, you should quit immediately. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter