Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Naia Seawalker needs help with 10 people to dance. I'm in her room now if anyone can help her out - thanks in advance.

I keep trying, I cant get in. I could see you but I was no where to be found. Very weird.

It seems his room is cursed, I can't get back in now either - LOL

Calling off the call for help for tonight, too many bugs and crashes right now.

Thanks anyway

Anyone up for a game of pool? Need it to play for the mission...might as go against a diser!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I need some help with the win a pool game in your room mission. Title is Sorcerer Donald and I'm in my room now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :wizard:

Edit: Mission complete. Thanks, tofubeast! :hug:

OK, the Popaloon thing was easy. 1st try, I finally lost on purpose at over 1,000,000 points because I just wanted it to be over.

Now Swarm, on the other hand, is driving me nuts. I get to about 65,000, the big fly, and that's it! Any tips?

Nevermind!! I just did it. I didn't realize the ship could go all the way around the screen etc... LOL!

And, just great! I have to beat someone at checkers. I am THE WORST at strategy games. I'm not putting myself down. I'm really bad. LOL!

I'm trying to keep up here. Is the mini-golf working yet? I'm up to the 4 person game mission.

OK, the Popaloon thing was easy. 1st try, I finally lost on purpose at over 1,000,000 points because I just wanted it to be over.

Now Swarm, on the other hand, is driving me nuts. I get to about 65,000, the big fly, and that's it! Any tips?

Nevermind!! I just did it. I didn't realize the ship could go all the way around the screen etc... LOL!

And, just great! I have to beat someone at checkers. I am THE WORST at strategy games. I'm not putting myself down. I'm really bad. LOL!

heh, yeah the secret to the giant fly is moving around in a circle the entire time, glad you figured it out.

I'm trying to keep up here. Is the mini-golf working yet? I'm up to the 4 person game mission.

nope, next build on Friday they hope.

Hi,

Are you free to help someone out with a 3 in the room mission? We need two people.

If you are, please come to Rachel's Mansion.

Thank you!

MISSION COMPLETE

Thanks Bug and Justin.

Okay, not to sound creepy or anything, but I need a couple people to sit in a hot tub with me. I'm in instance 0 of Thermae Spa. Any takers?

ETA: Never mind. I'm going to go work on finishing Swarm. Shouldn't take long based off of how well my test run went earlier today.

Okay, is anyone on that would be willing to sit in a hot tub with me? I'm not in the room yet and it takes the room forever to load on my computer, so I'll be a while, but last time I asked, no one was on, so I just want to make sure three people are on that are willing to help. Thanks!

(Or, if only one person is on, we could play a game of checkers, also in the Spa).

ETA: Looks like the game isn't letting me into the spa right now anyway.

Okay, is anyone on that would be willing to sit in a hot tub with me? I'm not in the room yet and it takes the room forever to load on my computer, so I'll be a while, but last time I asked, no one was on, so I just want to make sure three people are on that are willing to help. Thanks!

(Or, if only one person is on, we could play a game of checkers, also in the Spa).

ETA: Looks like the game isn't letting me into the spa right now anyway.

If you still need help, and the spa is open I'll help...but not to be creepy or anything! Am signing on now...M

Also, I need to win a game of checkers (also in the spa)...is anyone willing to lose to me...I have no checkers experience whatsoever...Look for me in the spa (if its open...)

I got in am in instance 4...

Mission compelted.

Ok - now I need to beat someone at pool in my place...any takers to lose graciously?? I promise a fair chance game aferwards if you want!
Thanks - RightSaid Ned
MISSION ACCOMPISHED

Help needed on the 10 person dance mission...

I'm in my room at the moment - DIS VMK Dance Party -

I am more than happy to help others in return :)

friend still needs 10 we only have 3 in there. Anyone else around? :)

ETA dizpinfriend is mission accomplished! thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter