Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

I'm in just jim's hacienda room, he needs the dance party mission :) come boogie oogie with us!

I will come to Jim's but if we can move the party to my place afterwards, that would be really great!

Hi everyone, I need 10 people in my room dancing for the party mission, if you could help it would really be great I am in my room that is titled: "Need 10 people in my room that need to be dancing" or you can search for my name: Acemicfan. Again I would really appreciate all the help I can get, thanks.

ETA: Thanks Everyone I COMPLETED THE MISSION. Gl to everyone!

Oh man wish we had seen you acemicfan.
We had quite a crowd going around tonight room to room!
Hope you made it

Now, I want to thank all of you who helped my family and myself tonight!
You guys rock!
That was fun going around with everyone getting so many ppl through tonight!
Good ole VMK fun! lol
I think we may have gotten between thirty and forty ppl done tonight, we had four ourselves in my family! lol
Night all!
Kim

Hint: We may have two or three more next weekend. My son and I have clones now and Mother has joined! lol

VMK and DIS people Rock! Had so much fun trying to keep up with the groups going to all the rooms for dance party. Thank you for including Candy Bits and Kristy Blue!!

heh, we really no how to have a dance party :banana:

You'll find Rightsaid in a ThermaSpa hot tub resting his weary joints...way too much teleporting!
teleport.gif

Too bad they don't have NPC masseuses!

You'll find Rightsaid in a ThermaSpa hot tub resting his weary joints...way too much teleporting!
teleport.gif

Too bad they don't have NPC masseuses!

Sure they do

You can borrow mine!!!!

pink?

Still need to get 3 people into my room. Let me know what time any of you will be around.

Hey just wanted to send out a thanks to all who danced in my palace last night. I will be on this weekend ( hopefully longer then last night) and am willing to dance in as many DIS/ VMK parties as needed.

I could use some help passing the "Weekend Dance Party" mission. If you some time to stop by that would be terrific! My room should come up if you search for "Petez"

I may be AFK because I'm doing the VFK ice cream quest at the same time. I'm switching back and forth between windows frequently.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Thanks everyone :)

On my way Plasma...will take a break from yard work for a bit...

Pan Kid need's some ppl dancing...any help's appreciated!

Completed...

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far!

Need 10 people now for the dance party mission.

Plazma Light

Mission Complete

Bee Joyful needs help with the dance mission, too if anyone is available.

This one is completed, now working on Plazma's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter