Small world vacations

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lovedvc, Nov 15, 2012.

1. kihart

kihart Earning My Ears

Amanda with Small World has been amazing with booking our cruise. And about 3 months later we decided to add 2 days in the park. It's been a great experience!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MadaNickDis

MadaNickDis Earning My Ears

We have used Jo twice. She's okay. Great OBC and got an in room gift on the second cruise. Using her for the third one this August, too.

4. Dis_Grk Grl

Dis_Grk Grl Earning My Ears

I tend to get larger OBC using Mouse Family Vacations, she is very friendly and helpful as well.

5. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

What is the rule for this now? Just in case DH can't go for some reason- would I not be able to book the military rate?

TIA.....

6. taaren

taaren "There is more treasure in books than in all the p

They changed the rule earlier this month so now military dependents are eligible for the discount w out the service person having to sail.

7. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

Thanks so much! You've made us both really happy- DH always says that I qualify for it even more than he does because he thinks that I worked harder for it....

8. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

I only had one dealing with them back in 05. We were planning our 1st DCL cruise for 2007. In those days with only 2 ships, prices would climb by the end of the 1st day of date release, some sailings would sell out by the end of the 1st day.
    Anyway, I knew my kids would have several days off in early Nov but the few previous years it varied which week it would be. So being a naive newbie, I asked if I could book both weeks then cancel one once we got the school schedule.
    You would have thought I asked her to fry up newborns for dinner.:rolleyes1 She yelled at me that no way could they ever do that & how I'd be hogging up a spot I had no intention of sailing, (even though I'd still be cancelling 15 mos prior to the cruise and DCL would still be holding onto my $$ all that time too.)
    Now I laugh when I think back to that time. I could've easily booked the way I needed online without being scolded like a child. My current TA would have no problem doing whatever I ask her, as long as it doesn't break any DCL rules.

9. violetmonarch

violetmonarch Mouseketeer

I booked my upcoming cruise thru Small World Vacations, and I am pleased with my agent. She looked out for my budget constraints :teacher: (since I am a single mamma trying to make something outta nothing) :laundy: . She was able to get me a good amount of OBC, as well as a price adjustment when she saw it would help me. Will definitely use Mary in the future!:cheer2:

10. virgilatmit

virgilatmit Mouseketeer

We booked with Tanya as well, have been pleased so far. I was under the impression I would receive $100 OBC, while my in-laws had $50 OBC. I just checked with DCL (we leave next week), and they said our OBC was $150, while my in-laws had $125!